Bush: If you don't like my Iraq plan, tell me yours

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Bush: If you don't like my Iraq plan, tell me yours

PW2 said:
That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen you make on DC, JB.

Usually attempts at humor must have some semblance of reality to them.

Do you *really* think we are fighting UBL in Iraq?

And who is actually suggesting we negotiate with UBL?

Or is it, as I suspect, just a lame attempt at humor?
If we removed UBL's head from it's body, the alqueda worm would just grow a new one. It has quite a few ya know ....

So your solution is to negotiate with ubl so we don't have to execute him?? Oh yeppers -- That should fix everything. And who is blowing up in Iraq killing other iraqis along with Americans and anyone else in the vicinity in the process? Bush?
In your dreams, maybe.

If you think this war is funny, you need to review the tapes of the Pentegon, WTC, USS Cole, the hole in the Penslyvania field, the busses in London, trains in spain, Marine barracks in Bereut, in addition to the daily IED attacks in -- Where?
New York?
Cuba?
Right.

OldMercsRule

Captain

12Footer said:

PW2 said:
That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen you make on DC, JB.

Usually attempts at humor must have some semblance of reality to them.

Do you *really* think we are fighting UBL in Iraq?

And who is actually suggesting we negotiate with UBL?

Or is it, as I suspect, just a lame attempt at humor?
If we removed UBL's head from it's body, the alqueda worm would just grow a new one. It has quite a few ya know ....

So your solution is to negotiate with ubl so we don't have to execute him?? Oh yeppers -- That should fix everything. And who is blowing up in Iraq killing other iraqis along with Americans and anyone else in the vicinity in the process? Bush?
In your dreams, maybe.

If you think this war is funny, you need to review the tapes of the Pentegon, WTC, USS Cole, the whole in the Penslyvania field, the busses in London, trains in spain, Marine barracks in Bereut, in addition to the daily IED attacks in -- Where?
New York?
Cuba?
Right.

Do you guys mean OBL? (a question from someone who can't spell). JR8)8)8)

xtraham

Lieutenant

WillyBWright said:
Why do you extremist neocon fanatics have this insatiable need to insult everyone that doesn't agree with your narrow-minded minority point of view? You are a constant embarrasment to Real conservatives. Do you feel so threatened by the majority of America that has more realistic views of current events that you can't maintain an intelligent dialogue? And posting pictures of 9/11 in a lame attempt to link Iraq to it only makes you look incredibly foolish and bigoted. IRAQ DID NOT SEND THOSE PLANES! No class whatsoever xtraham.

For America, 9/11 was more than a tragedy -- it changed the way we look at the world. On September the 11th, we resolved that we would go on the offense against our enemies, and we would not distinguish between the terrorists and those who harbor or support them. So we helped drive the Taliban from power in Afghanistan. We put al Qaeda on the run, and killed or captured most of those who planned the 9/11 attacks, including the man believed to be the mastermind, Khalid Sheik Mohammed. He and other suspected terrorists have been questioned by the Central Intelligence Agency, and they provided valuable information that has helped stop attacks in America and across the world. Now these men have been transferred to Guantanamo Bay, so they can be held to account for their actions. Osama bin Laden and other terrorists are still in hiding. Our message to them is clear: No matter how long it takes, America will find you, and we will bring you to justice.

On September the 11th, we learned that America must confront threats before they reach our shores, whether those threats come from terrorist networks or terrorist states. I'm often asked why we're in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks. The answer is that the regime of Saddam Hussein was a clear threat. My administration, the Congress, and the United Nations saw the threat -- and after 9/11, Saddam's regime posed a risk that the world could not afford to take. The world is safer because Saddam Hussein is no longer in power. And now the challenge is to help the Iraqi people build a democracy that fulfills the dreams of the nearly 12 million Iraqis who came out to vote in free elections last December.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/09/20060911-3.html

crunch

Commander

Give it up xtraham, Willy is stubborn and firmly convinced "Bush lied, people died", Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terror.... it's about oil, we are defeated and a surge in troops is a waste of lives and money.

In other words, all of the Dems talking points.

xtraham

Lieutenant

crunch said:
Give it up xtraham, Willy is stubborn and firmly convinced "Bush lied, people died", Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terror.... it's about oil, we are defeated and a surge in troops is a waste of lives and money.

In other words, all of the Dems talking points.

I know, and when the left sends the ( I'm sorry cash ) billions, to finance a larger devastation.....

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

JB said:
My big problem with your whole position, I386, is that you seem to have accepted defeat. Worse yet, you have a lot of company.

Unfortunatly I believe that you are correct JB. The only plan they have is to give up.

crunch

Commander

OldMercsRule said:
crunch said:
The right is setting the stage to blame this whole mess on the dems.

If the Dems force a withdrawal by legislation, they will be setting themselves up for full responsibility for the results that follow..... any part of that you can't understand?

ps you get my PM?

One right back at you.... you ain't gunna like it. :p

OldMercsRule

Captain

crunch said:
OldMercsRule said:
crunch said:
The right is setting the stage to blame this whole mess on the dems.

If the Dems force a withdrawal by legislation, they will be setting themselves up for full responsibility for the results that follow..... any part of that you can't understand?

ps you get my PM?

One right back at you.... you ain't gunna like it. :p

Hey Crunch, You're right I didn't, but that's life. Thanks for saving me a bunch of work. JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

I smell conspiracy!......:)

crunch

Commander

I smell conspiracy!......

And you'll never know. :p

crunch

Commander

One thing that I hope the new software does, if ever implemented, is to tell you that you have an answer to a PM....

JR, you have mail. :p

OldMercsRule

Captain

crunch said:
One thing that I hope the new software does, if ever implemented, is to tell you that you have an answer to a PM....

JR, you have mail. :p

Thanks Crunch, check yours. JR