Boxer v. Rice

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: Boxer v. Rice

Wow,<br /><br />How the tables have turned. Selective amnesia has set in and the grasping at straws has begun. Boxer is one of the puppets who spew the liberal line whenever it is faxed to her. Remember her defending the indefensible? All Democrats were literly word for word with their responses of the Lewinski embarrasement. But she is a real independant thinker. Memory serves me, she was one of the democratic attack dogs against Clarence Thomas. Changed her mind real quick when Slick dropped Trow. And if anyone HONESTLY thinks that Kerry didn't change about 4 of his positions mid campaign, please don't bother responding.<br /><br />Boxer was way over the line with her remarks and assult on Rice's reputation. Smack her around with the facts - fine, that was not her intent and was clearly outmatched intellectually. BTW the role of the Secretary of State or Cheif of staff is an extension of the President. If they parallel the administrations position, you find that strange? Do you think that they wouldn't have input into the formulation of a policy prior to it being made public? Running around like Michael Moore cuz you don't get your own way doesn't make for an effective foreign policy. This isn't the UN.<br /><br />99.9% of Iraqi's voted for Saddam in their last election. We should have zero support. Why would someone vote for someone they didn't like. Oh yea, FEAR!!! As for WMD, what happened to the ones they knew about after desert storm? The one's the UN knew about?<br /><br />For the record there are things that go bump in the night, there is a boogieman, there is undefinable evil. Funny how the left describes them a republicans while the right takes action against murderers and despots. Condie didn't deserve Boxers contempt and grandstanding. Boxer took enough time in her own self inflating diatribe, so that she wouldn't have to hear Rices positions or explainations. And defending this type of action isn't right.

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> ... as opposed to the actual reality ... I guess I don't understand what gives us the authority to impose our system of government at our whim on the rest of the world. With 45 million with no health insurance and a third of the country living in poverty, it seems to me we have a fair bit of work to do at home before we can presume to force it down the world's throat.
As opposed to actual reality - too many Americans have no idea what actual poverty is. The majority in my village would love to come to America to be one of the ones living below the US poverty line - they would increase their lot in life many fold! America is spoiled (especially the caring liberals), and doesn't realize how good they have it. That doesn't mean we shouldn't work to make it better, but quite the doom and gloom and look at the positives once and a while. We do live in the best country in the world, the one that most of the world population would like to move to. We have the most opportunities (if you are willing to look for them, and actually work), the best medical care, etc. Wake up and look at the actual realities of things. We do have the best going!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Hey, Pointer..Where ya been? <br />Amen to Boxer's record/playback feature.<br />She is a definate robot for the party that is currently imploding so profoundly. Consequently, her ramblings are less and less relevent to America every day.<br />I don't even feel sorry for people like her. They are brainwashed by thier own design.