Blonde Joke Marathon

KaGee

Admiral
Runnin and hidin from Captain Connie! :p :D <br /><br />Did you hear about the two blondes who froze to death in a drive-in movie? They went to see<br /><br />"Closed for the Winter."<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /> A blonde went to an eye doctor to have her eyes <br />checked for glasses. The doctor directed her to <br />read various letters with the left eye while covering <br />the right eye. The blonde was so mixed up on which <br />eye was which that the eye doctor, in disgust, took <br />a paper lunch bag with a hole to see through, <br />covered up the appropriate eye and asked her to read<br />the letters.<br /><br />As he did so, he noticed the blonde had tears <br />streaming down her face.<br />"Look," said the doctor, "there's no need to get <br />emotional about getting glasses."<br /> "I know," agreed the blonde, "But I kind of had <br />my heart set on wire frames."<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />A blonde hurries into the emergency room late one <br />night with the tip of her index finger shot off.<br />"How did this happen?" the emergency room <br />doctor asked her. <br /> <br />"Well, I was trying to commit suicide," the blonde <br />replied. <br />"What?" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit suicide by shooting your finger off?" <br />"No, Silly!" the blonde said. "First I put the gun to my<br />chest, and I thought: I just paid $6,000.00 for these<br />breast implants, I'm not shooting myself in the chest."<br /><br />"So then?" asked the doctor.<br /><br />"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought: I <br />just paid $3000.00 to get my teeth straightened, <br />I'm not shooting myself in the mouth."<br /><br /> "So then?"<br /><br /> "Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: <br />This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my <br />finger in the other ear before I pulled the<br /> trigger."<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /> Did you hear about the near-tragedy at the mall?<br />There was a power outage, and twelve blondes were <br />stuck on the escalators for over four hours.<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />A blonde was driving home after a game and got <br />caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was <br />covered with dents, so the next day she<br />took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that <br />she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun. <br />He told her just to go home and blow into the<br />tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out. <br /> <br />So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her tailpipe. Nothing happened. So she blew a little harder, and still<br />nothing happened.<br /><br />Her roommate, another blonde, came home and <br />asked, "What are you doing?"<br /><br />The first blonde told her how the repairman had <br />instructed her to blow into the tail pipe in order <br />to get all the dents to pop out.<br /> <br /> The roommate rolled her eyes and said,<br />"Uh, like hello! You need to roll up the <br />windows first."<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /> A blonde was shopping at a Target Store and came <br />across a silver thermos. She was quite fascinated by <br />it, so she picked it up and brought it over to the clerk <br />to ask what it was.<br /> <br />The clerk said, "Why, that's a thermos.....it keeps some things hot and some things cold."<br /><br />"Wow, said the blonde, "that's amazing.... I'm going <br />to buy it!" So she bought the thermos and took <br />it to work the next day.<br /><br />Her boss saw it on her desk. "What'd you bring in your<br />thermos," he asked?<br /><br />The blond replied, "Two Popsicles, and some coffee".<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br /> A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets <br />full of golf balls, and sat down next to a beautiful <br />(you guessed it) blonde.<br /> <br />The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.<br /><br />Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls".<br /><br />Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him thoughtfully and finally, not being able to contain <br />her curiosity any longer, asked .<br />"Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?" :eek: <br /><br /><br /> :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Blonde Joke Marathon

You started it KG.<br />Q: Why do blondes wear ponytails? <br />A: To hide the valve stem! <br />Submitted by: B.J. Schuller <br /><br />Q: How do you change a blonde's mind? <br />A1: Blow in her ear. <br />A2: Buy her another beer. <br /><br />Q: What does a blonde say when you blow in their ear? <br />A: "Thanks for the refill!" <br /><br />Q: What is it called when a blonde blows in another blonde's ear? <br />A: Data transfer. <br /><br />Q: What do you call 10 blondes standing ear to ear? <br />A: A wind tunnel. <br /><br />Q: What is a cool refreshing drink for a blonde? <br />A: Perri-air. <br /><br />Imitation of a blonde refuelling.. <br />(Flap hand, blowing air into ears) <br /><br />Q: What do you call 10 blondes at the bottom of a pool? <br />A: Air Pockets

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> <br /><br />Q: What do you call 10 blondes at the bottom of a pool? <br />A: Air Pockets
A2-Vegetable Soup...

SpinnerBait_Nut

A car was driving down the street when all of a sudden it started swerving. The car was going back and forth till someone with a cell phone called the police. A police officer pulled the car over. A blonde rolls down the window and says, " Officer, I'm so glad you are here. I saw a tree in the road, then I saw another. So I had to swerve to keep from hitting it!" The officer looks at her, then says, "Ma'am, that's your air freshener." <br /><br />Q: What do you call a blonde in a Volkswagen? <br />A: FarFromThinking <br /> <br /><br />Q: Why is it good to have a blonde passenger? <br />A: You can park in the handicap zone. <br /><br />Q: Why was the blonde upset when she got her Driver's License? <br />A: Because she got an "F" in sex. <br /><br />A blonde was driving down the highway to Disneyland when she saw a sign that said "DISNEYLAND LEFT". <br />After thinking for a minute, she said to herself "oh well !" and turned around an drove home. <br />On her way home the same blonde drove past another sign that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS 8 MILES". <br />By the time she drove eight miles, shehad cleaned 43 restrooms. <br /><br />Q: What does a blonde say when you ask her if her blinker is working? <br />A: Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. <br /><br />Q: What goes VROOM, SCREECH, VROOM, SCREECH, VROOM, SCREECH? <br />A: A blonde going through a flashing red light. <br /><br />Q: What do you call an unmarried blond in a BMW? <br />A: Divorcee' <br /><br />The Unites States government has issued a recall on all cars and trucks that have a headlight dimmer switch on the turn signal switch. The purpose for this is to cut the traffic accidents at night by 90%. Apparently that the 90% that they plan to cut is from blonds, because they keep getting their foot stuck in the steering wheel. <br /><br />Q: Why can't a blonde get a drivers license? <br />A: Because every time the instructor says "Let's park" she jumps in the back seat.

SpinnerBait_Nut

I told my blonde girlfriend that I was going skeet shooting.<br />She told me she didn't know how to cook them. <br /><br />A brunette and a blonde are walking along in a park. The brunette says suddenly, "Awww, look at the dead birdie."<br />The blonde stops, looks up, and says, "Where?" <br /><br />Q: Did you hear about the blonde skydiver?<br />A: She missed the Earth! <br /><br />Q: What did the blonde say to the physicist?<br />A: "Why, I just love nuclear fission! What do you use for bait?" <br /><br />Q: How did the blonde try to kill the bird?<br />A: She threw it off a cliff. <br /><br />Q: How does a blonde kill a fish?<br />A: She drowns it. <br /><br />Q: How does a blonde kill a worm?<br />A: She burys it. <br /><br />Two blondes were walking through the woods when one looked down and said "Oh, look at the deer tracks." The other blonde looks and says "Those aren't deer tracks, those are wolf tracks." "No. Those are deer tracks." They keep arguing, and arguing, and one half hour later they were both killed by a train. <br /><br />Q: What is the difference between a smart blonde and bigfoot?<br />A: Bigfoot has been sighted.

SpinnerBait_Nut

A dumb Blonde died and went to Heaven. When she got to the Pearly Gates, she met Saint Peter who said, "Before you get to come into Heaven, you have to pass a test." <br /><br />"Oh, No!" she said but Saint Peter said not to worry he'd make it easy.<br />"Who was God's son?" said Saint Peter.<br />The dumb Blonde thought for a few minutes and said "Andy!"<br />"That's interesting... What made you say that?" said Saint Peter<br />Then She started to sing "Andy walks with me! Andy talks with me! Andy tells me..."

SpinnerBait_Nut

BLONDE TERMINOLOGY <br /> <br /> <br />Anally -- occurring yearly <br />Artery -- study of paintings <br />Bacteria -- back door of cafeteria <br />Barium -- what doctors do when treatment fails <br />Bowel -- letter like A.E.I.O.U <br />Caesarian section -- district in Rome <br />Cat scan -- searching for kitty <br />Cauterize -- Made eye contact with her <br />Colic -- sheep dog <br />Coma -- a punctuation mark <br />Congenital -- friendly <br />D&C -- where Washington is <br />Diarrhea -- journal of daily events <br />Dilate -- to live long <br />Enema -- not a friend <br />Fester -- quicker <br />Fibula -- a small lie <br />Genital -- non-Jewish <br />G.I. Series -- soldiers' ball game <br />Grippe -- suitcase <br />Hangnail -- coat hook <br />Impotent -- distinguished, well known <br />Intense pain -- torture in a teepee <br />Labour pain -- got hurt at work <br />Medical staff -- doctor's cane <br />Morbid -- higher offer <br />Nitrate -- cheaper than day rate <br />Node -- was aware of <br />Outpatient -- person who had fainted <br />Pap smear -- fatherhood test <br />Pelvis -- cousin of Elvis <br />Post operative -- letter carrier <br />Protein -- favouring young people <br />Rectum -- damn near killed 'em <br />Recovery room -- place to do upholstery <br />Rheumatic -- amorous <br />Scar -- rolled tobacco leaf <br />Secretion -- hiding anything <br />Seizure -- Roman emperor <br />Serology -- study of knighthood <br />Tablet -- small tablet <br />Terminal Illness -- sickness at airport <br />Tibia -- country in North Africa <br />Tumor -- an extra pair <br />Urine -- opposite of you're out <br />Varicose -- located nearby <br />Vein -- conceited

JB

Holy Cow, SBN!! :eek: <br /><br />You're gonna get the Lady-Great-White-Shark after you!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Holy Cow, SBN!! :eek: <br /><br />You're gonna get the Lady-Great-White-Shark after you!
That's ok JB, I am in hiding right now watching for the fireworks to start. :D

KaGee

Admiral

"Lady-Great-White-Shark"<br /><br />
36_11_6.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

What is stamped on the inside od a Blondes lower lip? INFLATE TO 50 PSI

SpinnerBait_Nut

Why do blondes have long hair? To hide the tire valve

SpinnerBait_Nut

This just in.<br />Lakeland County Florida.<br />Tragedy stuck yesterday at the Lakeland County public pool when a young blonde swimmer drowned.<br /><br />"She was always a great swimmer" her best friend said.<br />When ask then what could have happened, her reply was<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Someone threw a dang mirror in the pool"

Twidget

Commander

Oh man, you are sooooo dead. :) They are funny though.

Link

Rear Admiral

Silly Question<br /><br />A Smat Blonde, a Brunette and Santa Clause were walking down the street and see a $10.00 dollar bill... who picks it up?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Told you it was a silly question!<br />The Burnette ofcourse<br />Everyone knows Smart Blondes and Santa Clause don't exist

Link

Rear Admiral

Where do Blonde jokes come from?<br />A: Brunettes sitting at home without dates on Saturday night.

SpinnerBait_Nut

How did the blonde die raking leaves?<br />She fell out of the tree<br /><br />A blone is walking and she sees a banana peel 100 yards away<br />"Sigh" she says, "here we go again."<br /><br />Why did the mirror have 6 holes in it?<br />A blond tried to shoot herself

SpinnerBait_Nut

What are the blonde's first words after 4 years of college?<br />"Would you like fries with that?"<br /><br />What do you do if a blonde throws a pin at you?<br />Run, cuz she's got a grenade in her mouth

SpinnerBait_Nut

A blonde, brunette, and a redhead went up to a magic mirror. If you tell a lie to it you get sucked in if you tell the truth you get a wish. The burnett came up to it and said, ''I think i'm the prettiest girl in the world''......poof she got sucked in. The redhead did the same thing. The blonde came up to it and said,'' I think...''....... poof she got sucked in.<br /><br />These two blondes are building a house. The first blonde notices that the other one takes out a nail and sometimes nails it in, but sometimes throws it to the side. So she walks up to the girl and asks "Why do you sometimes throw out nails and other times use them. She answers "Well, I take out a nail, if its facing the house I nail it in, if its not then I throw it away because it's defective." The first blonde sighs, annoyed, "You idiot, those nails aren't defective, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />they're for the other side of the house."

SpinnerBait_Nut

This blonde and her friend (a brunette) are sitting in a coffee shop eating dinner watching the 6:00 news. It was a story about a man who was at the top of building threatening to jump. "I'll bet you fifty dollars that he jumps," says the brunette.<br />"Okay, I'll take your bet." In the end, the guy jumps.<br />"Here's your money," says the blonde handing the brunette fifty dollars. "I can't take your money," says the brunette, "I was watching the 4:00 news and I saw him jump then."<br />"Oh," says the blonde, "well I saw the 4:00 news and seen him jump too, but I didn't think he'd do it again." :rolleyes: