Bill O'Reilly's troubles

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Bill O'Reilly's troubles

just another diversion prior to our Presidential Election. Like others, I say show me the evidence.<br /><br />I do predict that this will run for a relatively short time, 'till election day, then fade away.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Steve Huminski:<br /> How exactly do you force someone into phone sex? Just wondering.....
LOL exactly. I do not like the guy for reasons I'll not go into. But just how does he pull this off?

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br />
Originally posted by Steve Huminski:<br /> How exactly do you force someone into phone sex? Just wondering.....
LOL exactly. I do not like the guy for reasons I'll not go into. But just how does he pull this off?
Apparently with one hand on the phone....sorry...Mod, feel free to delete if this is over the line....

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

O'Reilly went on TV this morning and from the radio excerpt I heard, he is the one who himself spilled the beans to the media. He acknowledged that he was likely committing professional suicide by doing so. He said he was not going to be blackmailed- especially not for the $60 million allegedly asked for. (Now it is getting hard to tell who is the worse villain. I have zero respect for either of them, based on what little I heard from O'Reilly's side. Or at least this will be my conclusion should this all be verified.) <br /><br />MrBscott, we conservatives are tired of so frequently hearing allegations which have been way over inflated directed towards those in the public eye who believe as we do. No doubt some has wrongly gone back the other way as well. In this day and age I can see why someone might be skeptical of such claims. Remember the typewritten "evidence" regarding the President's service? Phony as could be. <br /><br />That said, based on what I have heard I cannot defend him at all. He is an immoral lout. I do not want people like that publicly representing my political beliefs. Note that I haven't defended Rush either. I do however have to acknowledge that they have at least come out with the truth when confronted. Better than I can say for Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and much of Congress from both parties.<br /><br />There is no excuse for that behavior- from anyone IMO.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

The point everyone is trying to make is no one forced her into having phonesex with him, she particapated and then tryed to make a buck ....or actully 60 mil of them.........And from what I read she has yet to show proof of anything remotly illegal. So really the issue here should be was it sexual harasment if not, it shouldnt be news worthy.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

You forgot Bush in that last paragraph. ;) <br /><br />You hit it on the head Bearcat in regards to the political stuff. Do you realize that in 25 posts, you are only the 2nd or 3rd person to even come close to condemning O'Reilly's actions? Or even the possibility that he committed the actions.

LadyFish

Admiral

My thoughts on it are.......if she was opposed to it, why didn't she just hang up? This is why I think she set him up. I don't think he would just start talking like this (if any of it is true) unless she somehow let him know he could.<br /><br />Time will tell, but I honestly think Bill is the victim here.

oddjob

Commander

Could she not hang up?<br />
No, I know cause I called and talked to her last night. I dont like Bill but I'll defend him just to bug you scott.<br /><br />BTW shes just frustrated because she has a limited vocabulary and has a difficult time keeping up during. Bill is a fast talker.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

time will tell the truth here. the only thing<br />that seems funny to me is that she went back to<br />work for him a 2nd time. if he was bothering her<br />why would she leave CNN to go back and work w/him?<br />also I don't think any less of him for having<br />phone sex... big deal!

SoulWinner

Commander

Joe Scarborough was my congressman. I really like him and voted for him. Then I learned that he had a problem keeping his willy in his pants. That made me furious! To campaign on morals and family values and then turn out to be another POS horn dawg. I wasn't planning on voting for him in his next election, but then the dirt bag up and quit! I personally wanted 5 minutes with him in a boxing ring. Now he has a show on MSNBC.....what the??? The thing with is Rush different, I know what it is like to live in pain. I also know what it is like to desperatly want to bang a woman that is not my wife. Constant pain really wears you down, but a moment of horniness can be overcome. It is a MAN's job to be faithful. If o'riley did this, with or without her willing participation, he is done in my book. Screw him. He has a wife, she should the $60 mil. and he should be canned.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I just hope she was worth it. Anyone got any pics? JUST KIDDING!!!!<br /><br />She obviosly was setting him up. But it was his own darn fault. What an idiot.<br /><br />I never understood why horn dogs get married. Stay single, it is a lot less complicated<br /><br />Ken

aspeck

Staff member

I, too, heard Bill's press statement, and he certainly didn't deny anything. I do not watch his show, and am not a fan of his. If he did what is claimed, and he did not deny it, then he is wrong. However, she has some responsibility in this as well. She worked for him before, quit, and came back to work. Did she come back to "get him?"<br /><br />What was his motivation - was it "office fun" and joking around? Did he use bad judgement? Don't know. Either way, if he said what he is accused of, he is wrong.<br /><br />What is her motivation? It appears that it is 60 million. That also is wrong. Why didn't she just report it to Fox's powers that be when it first happened? Doesn't seem to have done that at all.<br /><br />This whole thing makes me sick - from both sides of the issue.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

We do not trust the left side any more then they trust us. We will have to wait and see what's what mrbscott. As of right now, there are lots discussing civil war over on the itshappening web site forums.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I'm still waiting on the proof(tape) to be disclosed.<br /><br />Without that, it is just a she said, he said deal again.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Here we go again. <br /><br />Anything proven. Nope!<br /><br />Do we pay this guy? Nope!<br /><br />Does she claim violence? Nope!<br /><br />Funny she didn't file a complaint to have O'Reiley fired. Went for the cash.... Money for love is..............." (hint: its a crime)<br /><br />Frightened so bad she couldn't hang up a phone. Got my sympathy.<br /><br />Moral decay. Yep.<br /><br />Loss of the high ground he claims to reside at? Yep.<br /><br />Legal Extortion, more than likely..<br /><br />Wish I could get 60million bucks for each ex I dumped with creative tastes. Being single has a few advantages. Well those days are over. Wonder if I get the 60mil per act or per ex.<br /><br />Fall of a rising star, absolutely. <br /><br />Mark of an intellegent man, Nope.<br /><br />I have had rude sexual and violent communication while alone in the car. I recieved a middle finger salute and a f-bomb tyraid just in the past three weeks. Does anyone have John Edwards phone number? <br /><br />Solution, hire the Clinton cleaner team.