Bikini weather here in CA.

oddjob

Commander
Re: Bikini weather here in CA.

Well' I wont be able to see the pic until I get into yahoo with a new password, says I got to wait 24 hours before I attempt log in. :(

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks all. That was a couple of weeks ago on the coast for one of those weekends away. Its one of my better pics. That excercise has really paid off this year. <br />Okay, now its 18rabbit's turn and Sbn in a thong? Oh my! Let's see it boys!<br />Bassy

one more cast

Captain

I'll say that excercise really paid off, I did a side by side with your squid photo. you look like a different person.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Okay, okay. I can't do this anymore. Had you all fooled didn't I? But my bikini does look like that. Pretty girl in the pic, but I don't know who she is. It takes more than excercise to look that good. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Just joking around.<br /> Originally I posted it to show you what the actual bikini looks like. Then you all thought it was me. I went along with it as a joke. Hee hee! Gotcha! <br />Bassy

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Ryan,<br />generally the male will be very excited to view a hottie in a bikini (some women too). <br /><br />Especially a woman who we know via the friendship and camaraderie here.<br /><br />Thanks Bassy, never did view photo as I am not a member there, but you are a hottie in my mind.<br /><br />PC

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Bassy, don't worry about it.<br />Man my emails have been jumping from members wanting to join.<br /><br />May have got 8 new members by now and expect more.<br /><br />I knew better but kept my mouth shut.<br /><br />And ol Carpy, you wish, you only wish. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hottie? Me? Aw, shucks. :D <br />I have to admit that was fun with all of you thinking I was her. <br />Bassy

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Wellllllll....guess I'll just unpack and cancel my flight to California......:-D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Bassy:<br />Okay, now its 18rabbit's turn and Sbn in a thong? Oh my! Let's see it boys!<br />Bassy
Your wish is my command.<br />Right there next to ol Carpy.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hey Les.....just remember....thongs have a front and back.....

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Oh my, oh my! Now we're talkin'. Love the pics. Now that's a bikini SBN. :eek: <br />Bassy