Bikini weather here in CA.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant
Re: Bikini weather here in CA.

You Know Bassy, It's raining cats & dogs here in the north east.<br /><br />Something in bright Yellow with a smile certainly would brighten our day. :p :p ;) ;) :D :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Lucky Jim, that's a nice idea. I'll see what I can do.(not) Hubby may have something to say about though. Don't want to see myself on a nudity site about teachers. Yeah right!<br /> Gotta behave. ;) You boys have to settle for using your imagination. <br />Bassy ;)

Bored To Tears

Seaman Apprentice

whats that line from Top Gun??<br /><br />oh yeah<br /><br />CRASH AND BURN!!!!!<br /><br />lol<br /><br />but keep tryin, thats the name of the game!<br /><br />Bassy ... you could always be the Unknown Teacher, yanno, a paper bag with cutouts for eyes and nose and such, just like the Unknown Comic from Back In The Day ... well, early 80's day anyway<br /><br />(even that was TWENTY YEARS AGO already, dang the time do fly ... )<br /><br />cmon BASSY!!<br /><br />BASSY!<br /><br />BASSY!<br /><br />BASSY!<br /><br />WOOT!<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D

18rabbit

Captain

Doesn’t matter, Bassy. It’s hot enough here in the SF Bay Area that I’m even wearing a bikini now. I’ll be happy to post a pic for them. You guys want the picture with or without shaved legs? :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Go 18rabbit! :D Shaved or not. Go for it!<br />Bassy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by 18rabbit:<br />Doesn’t matter, Bassy. It’s hot enough here in the SF Bay Area that I’m even wearing a bikini now. I’ll be happy to post a pic for them. You guys want the picture with or without shaved legs? :D
TMI 18rabbit, TMI. :eek:

sloopy

Commander

Victoria's Secret is having a Janet JAckson sale, all bras half off!

sloopy

Commander

come on 18rabbit I dare you, Iboats should give you a twenty dollar gift certificate if you do.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Bumping this up. Uploaded a pic of my bikini on the Yahoo Groups site. Yellow bikini is getting a workout this summer. Lots of warm weather until September. Yiippee! <br />Bassy :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Come on Bassy, were all a bunch of liberals at heart here. Feel free to express yourself. :) <br /><br />Come on Rabbit, were all a bunch of conservatives here. Please control yourself. :D <br /><br />BTW, welcome back rabbit.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Beautiful pic Bassy. I can see where hubby would be just a "little" jealous.<br /><br />But what I'm really waiting for is a pic of SBN in HIS bikini......his thong bikini....:)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Just seen the pic Bassy.<br />Can anyone spell WOW<br />Nice pic for sure.<br /><br />Oh no OBJ, you don't want me to go there. :eek:

SpinnerBait_Nut

p.s.<br />You can't see it(picture) if you ain't a member of our yahoo group.

FSHKPR

Ensign

Okay never mind there it is. I am not sure WOW! is an adequate discription. but WOW very pretty lady bassy.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

How do I get there? I signed up for the yahoo Iboats site almost a year ago.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Ahhh, California girls.... Don't ya just love 'em?!<br /><br />Nice pic, Bassy!

gaugeguy

Captain

I coulda swore I saw that photo in a sunscreen add or a magazine somewhere...you doin a little moonlighting Bassy ;)