FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Oh yeah, A little chaos in the BCS. The question is where will this put Kansas? The higher the better for the Sooners,cause that will add strength of schedule for them. Plywoody-USCvsLSU? you might be right, but they all have I loss. LSU played the toughest team (GA) yesterday, on paper at least. I love it
Kansas State is in a BCS game, of course, because they get the automatic bid as the Big 12 champ. They have 3 losses so they have no chance to get to the championship game in the Sugar Bowl.<br />All the three top teams in contention have 1 loss each, and whoever gets left out will have a legitimate argument for why they should be there.<br /><br />Time to scrap the BCS and have a playoff???
The ESPN coaches poll has USC 1 and LSU 2, now just waiting for the computer to tally there's up. Plywoody...probably would end up w/ the true champion w/ a playoff system but I've been watching bowl games since I can remember and I'm not ready to give that up just yet. But if they could combine the two that would be ideal.