Big 12 Championship

Moose_Miller

Petty Officer 1st Class
Sorry to you Sooners fans. Ol K-State gave em a classic "who's your daddy" tail-whoopin tonight. WOW! What a game!! I wonder what the BCS will do now?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Big 12 Championship

Boy, I'll say!<br /><br />Very impressive game. :)

plywoody

Senior Chief Petty Officer

So who is in the Sugar bowl?<br /><br />USC--Oklahoma--or LSU?<br /><br />Someone is going to get left out<br /><br />I vote for USC vs LSU!

tylerin

Commander

Oh yeah, A little chaos in the BCS. The question is where will this put Kansas? The higher the better for the Sooners,cause that will add strength of schedule for them. Plywoody-USCvsLSU? you might be right, but they all have I loss. LSU played the toughest team (GA) yesterday, on paper at least. I love it

plywoody

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Kansas State is in a BCS game, of course, because they get the automatic bid as the Big 12 champ. They have 3 losses so they have no chance to get to the championship game in the Sugar Bowl.<br />All the three top teams in contention have 1 loss each, and whoever gets left out will have a legitimate argument for why they should be there.<br /><br />Time to scrap the BCS and have a playoff???

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

My vote is OK vs LSU , i'm for LSU all the way.......GEAUX TIGERS!!!! :D

tylerin

Commander

The ESPN coaches poll has USC 1 and LSU 2, now just waiting for the computer to tally there's up. Plywoody...probably would end up w/ the true champion w/ a playoff system but I've been watching bowl games since I can remember and I'm not ready to give that up just yet. But if they could combine the two that would be ideal.

tylerin

Commander

Well now, looks like Oklahoma and LSU 1 and 2, USC to the Rose bowl to face Michigan, Kansas vs The Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl