Betrayed by iBoats

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Betrayed by iBoats

I think I understand where Jack is coming from.<br /><br />Anyone who wants to join our family, whether it is to offer or ask help on engines, fishing, boating or related subjects or simply to join us in comparing thoughts on NTDWB is welcome.<br /><br />What is not welcome is SPAM, promotion of competition of iboats, material not suitable for our children, hostility in any form or "lets you and him fight" posts.<br /><br />Jack was referring to the few who have showed up here seeming only to seek and foment heated exchanges on this forum. That is not welcome.<br /><br />Those members have not been banned. It is up to the membership, as above, to let them know that their agitation is unwelcome.<br /><br />Thank you all for your support. :)

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

Exactly, JB. You said it better than I could myself. Practically everyone on this forum seems like an easygoing, helpful sort of person. The kind of guy you would want to go fishing with. It's the exception I was thinking of.

11 footer

Lieutenant

Hey Moose,<br /><br />EDIT: Deleted hostile language.<br /><br />C'mon, 11. We just mentioned hostile stuff being a no-no. That means everyone. JB<br /><br />11

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

JB, just for Moose and others to understand they aren't allone, feel free to let everyone know how many '12Footer posts' have been deleted.<br />Y'all don't hear me complaining. I,better than anyone, am more likely to know the reason. This "how-come", "that is a crock" stuff just don't hold water.<br />I'll admit, I have a problem with certain subjects, and teo users (who no longer come here). It seemed that everything they typed, I took 'fatal exception error' to!<br />As I've tried to excuse it off, as "they know how to push my buttons", I am an adult, and should've known better.<br />All that to say, if it got axed,there was a reason,and you probably allready know what the reason was.<br />BTW, say goodbye to that last post, Ryan LMAO :eek:

FLATHEAD

Captain

I really enjoy this site and like to read the post, and chime in when I feel I have something worth posting. But to get all worked up into a lather like Moose. Geez its only a web site. I laugh every time I picture some grown man rageing at the P.C. and giving the one fingered salute. I'll never understand it.<br /> :) <br />--------------<br />Flathead

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yes, and it does happen too. I'm ratting myself out again, but there were a couple users,(one here on iboats, and one on FSonline) that hadthe ability to troll me right off the deep end of permissable conduct. I remember the days when CB radio was DaBombe' ,and yours truely got so upset that someone was droppin a hammer on his communications, that he got in his truck , hunted the mutant down, and ripped the rig from his car!!<br />All this at 3 in the mornin on a werk night.<br />Life is too short. I allways think I can control myself. Yet, I still have those P.M.S. days.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

wabbit season!<br />dang moose.. whatcha do?<br />cabin fever's gettin bad... to god and my country.<br />to obey scout laws... uhhhhh???

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

It seems we've had another tiff....and once again I missed it.<br /><br />I take it from the Moose mortars that he ziged when he should have zaged.<br /><br />I am guilty of posting on the NTDWB much more than any other board on this fourm....After the "BUMP" fiasco (you know what I mean 00-Boaty)I don't post on the motor board to often....there are much better pepole than me to answer motor problems.<br /><br />I answer and post on the fishing board because no matter how much you think you know about fishing....there's always more to learn.<br /><br />HOWEVER-----<br /><br />I don't answer ALOT of post's because I have never even seen (except in pictures) Half of the fish yall are talken about.....Bass, Panfish and alot of kinds of saltwater fish I know....Pike, wallie (however you spell it) small mouth bass and Fresh water trout I don't know much about and figure I just better shut my pie hole before I get blasted.<br /><br />Me personaly, even though JB, Mod 1, Admin 5 and I don't come in contact to much....I think they are doing a great job as I for one prefur my post to be non combative.<br /><br />Peacewood

Moose_Miller

Petty Officer 1st Class

JB, Admin5, Mod1, whoever - please grant my last request and leave this, my final post up...at least through today, just to explain a few things and then I'll be out of your hair for good. I'm saving this post in case I need to paste it back on a premature deletion.<br /><br />When my "Walmart" post was axed, I didn't say a word. I figured someone got to flaming on it and so the whole thing was taken down. But the post I put here in THIS thread was funny! A simple one-sentence post. Didn't flame anyone, in fact, figured quite a few of you would get a kick out of it, knowing my past. But no one got to see it. <br /><br /> I helped people on several issues that I KNEW about. I don't know much about broken boats and motors because I get a new one every 2 years. If something goes wrong with it, it's under warranty. Does that exclude me from contributing here? Isn't this the NOTHING TO DO WITH BOATS area? Why would I need to sound like a pompous know-it-all in here? I just have a little fun. <br /><br />Since this is my last post, I'm going to respond to everyone who wrote here of me:<br /><br />Sloopy, Good luck to you...would like to have seen what you deleted though. You're a good kid and I wish you the best.<br /><br />OB, Was your "ditto" to my post? <br /><br />Milo, I never had a problem with you. ... good luck with your no-smoking.<br /><br />ADMIN5, Thanks for the forum, thanks for the past deals I got w/ iboats. <br /><br />88, Nice picture....first thing in this thread that made me smile :D <br /><br />Ryan T., I've never even spoken to you, but your post had to be deleted? Care to rewrite it and email me @ moose_miller@hotmail.com ? Curious as to someone whom I've never spoken to or about has so much nasty stuff to say to me.<br /><br />And Peter... oh yes, who could forget Peter. The way I feel about Peter could never be posted and stay up on the board. You can email me too Petey. <br /><br />As for 12footer, 88, N-B-N, Lost Canadian, Mellow, Scoop, GonFishn, SS Mayfloat,Sloopy, Spinner, Derwood, Skinnywater, Kelton and many others I may not have named: I will miss you guys.<br />Thanks for not joining in on the Moose-attack, and may the boating and fishing gods smile upon you.<br /><br />Sincerely, ~mOOse~

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

Well, Moose, you got your chance to leave your last post up. Sort of.<br /><br />I edited it to remove the personal flames of many of the members of this board.<br /><br />I think your point remains intact. You are more than welcome to stay, as long as you refrain from personal attacks.<br /><br />The choice is yours.