Best Avatars

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Best Avatars

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Thanks guys for the votes for my shoes...I originally was pointed to that web site by a friend we all know here, Mrs. SW, and when I saw the shoes, I just knew I had to have them!!!! There is a telephone there I also like a lot...<br /><br />Am still looking for an animated spinner bait for SBN....
Hey spratt, errrrr, flatbottoms, I got it fixed. :cool:

spratt

Lieutenant

SBN!!! U DA SBN fer shore now!!! Looking good with all that action...er, now if a guy was wantin to do some trollin.....that action might jest get some real bites :D :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br /> SBN!!! U DA SBN fer shore now!!! Looking good with all that action...er, now if a guy was wantin to do some trollin.....that action might jest get some real bites :D :D :D :D
errrrrrr, no comment :D

spratt

Lieutenant

The more I look at it, SBN, the better I like that!!! Didja use your Animator to do it yourself? I am thinking that if you can shrink it about 25% and get the pixels a bit tighter, it would be about perfect...you might even be the avatar winner...or a close second to these shoes!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br /> The more I look at it, SBN, the better I like that!!! Didja use your Animator to do it yourself? I am thinking that if you can shrink it about 25% and get the pixels a bit tighter, it would be about perfect...you might even be the avatar winner...or a close second to these shoes!!!
No FB, I am not that smart. I never could get the animator to work right for me so I had someone else do it.<br />I will check on the pixel stuff to see if they can do anything with it.

spratt

Lieutenant

Yeah, it looks good, bu it seems just a little bit fuzzy, and I believe they should be able to fix that pretty easily. I think I remember that avatar being smaller? If it was, then it seems that someone took it and enlarged it, causing the pixels to be spread apart a bit, and perhaps shrinking / resizing it will take care of that, and it will be sharper and look really kewl!!! I can try if ya like? Lemme know...

one more cast

Captain

I learned something new...thanks guys.
firsttry.gif

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

1.Ladyfish<br />2.Pointer<br />3.62_Kiwi<br />4.SBN<br />5.Flatbottoms<br />6.DR<br />As you can probably tell, I'm partial to the "descriptive" ones :) <br />And KIWI, mine is not a mountie.It R.Lee Ermey, the real-life and movie drill instructor,best known for his portrayal of the drill instructor in the movie,"Full Metal Jacket"<br />Wife claims I look and act like him...<br /> I do not!<br /><br />The specs and 'stache are "photoshoped-in" to make it look like me---but it doesn't.<br />
18712820.jpg

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

18723230.jpg
<br />This is really me and my granbuddy,Jacob .(I'm the taller guy).

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

12'r - thanks for clearing up the mystery, I didn't really expect that it was a mounty :D <br /><br />That looks like a great way to spend time with your grandbuddy ( 6'r ? ) ;)

mattttt25

Commander

12footer- you do look a little like him. i actually have an autographed picture of him from the movie. a corpman from my ship was his niece. she always hounded me for not getting my audiogram done on time. after the holidays a few years back, she gave me a picture of him from full metal jacket, signed, and reading "matt, get an audiogram, that's an order!"

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Doggone 12footer, with the right hat and a good yell on yer face yer a dead ringer for that guy! I saw the movie to many years ago to actually remember him though, but your avatar of him is YOU! :eek:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> Hey Boomyal - I like your new new avatar! :D <br /><br /><br />
gunfighter.gif
It was a real find, 62_K :cool:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br />
18723230.jpg
<br />This is really me and my granbuddy,Jacob .(I'm the taller guy).
Hey, 12F'r, if you'd get yourself a real cover and tighten up that tunic, you'd be a dead ringer! :D <br /><br />That's an enthusiastic lil granbuddy you have there. Pretty soon he'll be pullin ya water skiing.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

LOL, yeah the hat was "new".<br />He was hammin-around,as allways. He can handle the helm fairly well for a little sprout.I'll make a sailor outta that boy yet.<br />But i don't look like Ermey!<br /> :)