FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
OK, so I decided to buy a bass boat and after looking for several months I found a reasonable deal. A 1987 Bayliner Trophy Bass Boat. I will post pictures of the restoration since I don't really see many Bayliner Trophy Bass Boats.
ok, back to uploading the photos. As you can see it is hard work ahead but I will get it done. i have to make a template of the front but dont really have much to follow.
thanks guys. this is my first ever boat and restoration. I decided to get this boat since 600 no matter the condition was to good to pass up. I already sold the motor for 300.
Ill keep updating the project since sundays is pretty much "my day" to work on the boat. the rest are family days.