Bayliner Hate! hate hate hate hate hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingmastr23

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Bayliner Hate! hate hate hate hate hate!

I'll take my bayliner....it is going on its 15th year in the water and still running/looking strong......It's paid for....it gets the family out on the lake....

The same guys bashing bayliners are the guys with a 20yr loan on their boat.....credit cards maxxed out....but the sure do look cool in the water......

DaNinja

Lieutenant

I'll take my bayliner....it is going on its 15th year in the water and still running/looking strong......It's paid for....it gets the family out on the lake....

The same guys bashing bayliners are the guys with a 20yr loan on their boat.....credit cards maxxed out....but the sure do look cool in the water......

Debt free...
No notes on either boat.
SeaRay and Starcraft are better.
:D ;)

dan t.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

So if Sea Ray is so great why did they have so many issues with water in the balsa core, 2005-2007? Lack of quality control me thinks. Sure Bayliners have problems, the one that really peed me off was failure to seal the transom drain. Even so I quite like my bayliner and will probably own it for quite a few more years

7501sl

Cadet

If you can't take some good natured ribbing, then grow some thicker skin, bro. There are some that like to stir the pot, and pick a little bit...but mean no real ill will (like me), and there are those that truly hate the brand for whatever reason. I have had plenty of Bayliner experience, though I have never owned one myself...and never will. Just like many others have mentioned, it is more in the maintenance when you are talking used boats. The trash talking is no different than the Army picking on the "Chair Force", or the SEALs picking on the Rangers. No different than us Mustang owners bashing Camaro owners, and everyone bashing Yugo owners. It has always been and will always be that way. I caught (and still catch) crap for buying an OMC/Ford powered boat. I could care less what people say about it. It's mine, it's paid for, and it will serve the family well for several more years...God willing. Be glad you are a boat owner, and can get out on the water! Just like a Yugo is better than no car at all, a Bayliner is better than no boat at all! Almost. ;)

lol, well said. My neighbor ribs me about my Bay Sinker and I rib him about his Sea Gay. Its all in good fun:D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Out of respect for the manufacturer this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.