FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I assume you are asking about the last image? It is bondo glass from HD. When I took down that dose support panels I had to cut them in 3 pieces. They were connected with rounded plastic on both sides. So I just used some http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053 bondo glass to glue them together and to get the nice round shape again. Deck was cleaned later as it does not bond to a durabak paint at all. I'll post some photos later. I glued it to the deck using 3m 5200. I managed to not use one screw or nail anywhere on the deck so far.
Bilge paint. Never heard of it. Will do some research on it. Redoing a deck outside on a 87 bayliner 1800 cobra bowrider.
Anything special on how you constructed your tent? I used 4 Loews 5 gallon bucks with 6ft 2x4s in cement and bungees to hold up a tent using 20x30 tarp. I regret not putting out double the money for a decent tarp. This one has been up for 2 weeks with 2 bad thunderstorms and it is becoming transparent. Will be buying another one soon.
Oh, I had one 10X10 picnic tent. It was just to shield me from TX sun, rain was not much of concern . When it rained I just covered it with boat cover.