Baseball Fan Loyalty....

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Baseball Fan Loyalty....

20.gif

gaugeguy

Captain

Bout time Yanks. Thanks to their win, the Sox are now tied in the wild-card race :cool:

KennyKenCan

Commander

Keep dreaming gaugeguy!<br /><br />Nothing like trying to get to the play-offs, using the back door!<br /><br />And, the Red Sox's schedule doesn't go in their favor!!<br /><br />Sox have to face an awful lot of over .500 teams!<br /><br />Rangers and Angels don't have such a tough schedule as the season winds down.<br /><br />Keep dreaming!

gaugeguy

Captain

Doesn't matter how you get in as long as you're in. Didn't a wild-card team beat the yanks in the WS last year :p <br /><br />As far as the schedule goes, we got 2 series left with Toronto, Baltimore, NY and CWS. We also have Oak, Anaheim and Texas (all three fighting for 1 of 2 playoff spots). Almost 2/3 of our remaining games are at home (where we have just about the best winning % in mlb), I like our chances ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

I think you should concentrate harder on the Patriots, gaugeguy!<br /><br />Better chance of the playoffs there!<br /><br /> :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Don't need to concentrate on them, they are good, really good, and just may win another Lombardi Trophy this year.<br /><br />Live and die with my Sox :(

KennyKenCan

Commander

Not really a big football fan gaugeguy.<br /><br />But, LETS GO JETS !! J-E-T-S, J-E-T-S, J-E-T-S!<br /><br />Been a fan since the days of Joe Namath!<br /><br />But, the Jets always seem to find a way to lose, just like the Red Sox!!<br /><br />See, we all aren't perfect!!