FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Plus she knows longer I go without something to work on the more fidgety I get and that's never a good thing lol plus I got it cheap enough and have most the parts already so it gets rid of all the extra parts
yep boat has a bad case of termites! I plugged boat sprayed them with Ortho and will get em cleaned up without ever touching dirt near our house lol,even sprayed under boat to be safe but we get yard treated yearly so not scared just being pre emptive
I wish we could train termites and spider monkeys do do what we want ..
Mickey I would ride down and help you grind fiberglass but I got my hands full fortunately…
Rain got me today but I'm about 90 %on hull clean out, depending on what goes on for father's day I'll be back on it happy father's day to all the dad's out there!