Astroglass 1989 full rebuild

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Grinding about done all the woods cut I glued the 3 pieces together for t transom just cleaning up some of the mess not really much to take pics of yet

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
All this rain Killin me! All the wood is cut and sitting in boat with plastic keeping it dry , hoping these storms break so I can start glassing

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Dang here too! Scheduled 6 days of rain, palm trees and new beach front properties. I never saw anything like this.

Here is July,
Sunny days
Rain/snow days
Average high
86Ā°
Average low

August;

Sunny days
Rain/snow days
Average high
84Ā°
Average low
64Ā°

Sept;

Sunny days
Rain/snow days
Average high
77Ā°
Average low
57Ā°

Last edited:

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Got floor done now just a few additional pieces and I'll be ready to recap, been working mostly at night because of weather

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Sorry man haven't had phone out there with me because of passing showers, last thing she said if that phone gets ruined you getting burners from here on out lol

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
All screwed back together and working on transom skin looked like been fired on with buckshot so many transom holes where guess po had transducers ran down it

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Need to figure out this metalflake no clue what it is but have a lil repair to do and have no clue the color flake, it's black with like silver flake and then silver with silver flake , wish I could find paint scheme they used

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
im going to try to get some pics today of progress atm trying to match up metal flakes and figure that out , really wanna get it as close to original as i can