Arafat OFFICIALLY pronounced dead.....

LadyFish

Admiral
Yessir Urafart is finally gone.<br /> <br />Good riddance to the father of Islamic terrorism!<br /><br />Story<br /><br />I had to chuckle when on heard on Fox News last night that in one of their local papers the headlines read 'Arafat is still alive, funeral in scheduled for Friday". :D

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Arafat OFFICIALLY pronounced dead.....

A time to celebrate, his demise! Now if we could add Bin Laden to this exclusive list of Pig headed, self serving, terror driven trash POS. :) :) :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Glad he died in France.. befitting as he stole Billions from his people and would not even build one hospital to cover his needs or his people.<br />Not wishing him ill before his time but when Bill Clintoon dies he should be laid to rest beside Yessir Urafart and a UN Flag drapped over thier sorry soles.<br />Thats just the way I feel about it.<br />Nuff Said

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Finally, hope for peace in the middle east.<br /><br />Link, how could possibly compare Clinton to Arafat??? :mad: Your statement is totally absurd and highly offensive. Substitue Bush for Clinton and you might have a valid point. But you don't. That's just the way I feel about it! Nuff said!!!

Homerr

Commander

I'll take a bowel movement in his honor today...<br /> :D <br /><br />Good riddance and I hope Satan has the nastiest afterlife waiting for him.<br /><br /><br />H.

KennyKenCan

Commander

It is a great day, now that Arafat is dead!<br /><br />It should be an even greater day for the Palistinians, as they now have an opportunity of hope, in a new leader, who is willing to give them peace in their lifetime!<br /><br />Too bad we don't know who that new leader will be, or even if he will be!

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey WillieBWright,<br /><br />Who invited this world criminal Arafat, to be a guest at The White House?<br /><br />I know for sure, it was NOT President Bush!!

sangerwaker

Commander

Like your idea, Homerr. Looks like I just finished paying my respects! :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Maybe we should all be dancing in the streets like his people did on 9-11. :mad:

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

That guy was one UGLY dude BTW.........good riddance.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Another idiot pushing up daisies. God has a way of washing out the sheet...

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Maybe we should all be dancing in the streets like his people did on 9-11.
We would LadyFish, but Bill Clinton wouldn't let us have AK-47 lookalikes, to wave over our heads while we dance!

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Maybe we should all be dancing in the streets like his people did on 9-11.
And stoop to the same level? I think we should just be content that he is no longer spreading his disdain for humanity and beware of his potential replacement.While I can relate to the finality of his passing, public celebration of any death is not American or God fearing behavior and perpetuates divisiveness.Nor do we dance around dead soldiers of our adversaries on the battlefield.He'll get his.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Brought to your by the Party of millions! :rolleyes: <br /><br />
039788.jpg
<br /><br />Makes my skin crawl.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by ob:<br />
And stoop to the same level? While I can relate to the finality of his passing, public celebration of any death is not American or God fearing behavior...
ob, that has certainly been the case, however we didn't use to riot after sporting events either! :mad: <br /><br />A behavior, I might add, that was brought to your by the Party of no right or wrong and even less personal responsibility.!.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

It's about time.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Fidel is next, let's hope that he's not another cat with 9 lives

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />ob, that has certainly been the case, however we didn't use to riot after sporting events either! :mad: <br /><br />A behavior, I might add, that was brought to your by the Party of no right or wrong and even less personal responsibility.!. [/QB]
Now that's a quantum leap.

LadyFish

Admiral

ob, my statement was an emotional one, I pictured in my mind the events following 9-11 by them....even Ladyfish gets angry and emotional from time to time.<br /><br />I didn't mean for it to be taken literally. Sheesh lighten up.