Arafat dead???

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Arafat dead???

Maybe he's dead and "Baghdad Bob" is giving the reports that he is still alive :D

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Is it time to rag on the French again?<br />Count me in for some fun. :)

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

I think they are delaying the announcement to give the Israeli military time to lock and load and get into position

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I heard on Fox a while ago from a woman who is close to the Arafat government that she got a call and they said he was dead and that they were going to wait 72 hours before they announced it.<br /><br />Well, guess what, she just did. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Ed:<br /> Is it time to rag on the French again?<br />Count me in for some fun. :)
It is always time. You know the first letter in the word we can't write here is F. Right? Well the truth be known France is spelled the same way. It is a POS country.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I heard on Fox a while ago from a woman who is close to the Arafat government that she got a call and they said he was dead and that they were going to wait 72 hours before they announced it.<br />Why wait, do they think the POS will refire the ticker? Look for that stupid tablecloth hat on ebay tonight.<br />Well, guess what, she just did. :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

It is not for us to celebrate his death.It is enough that he will get his just reward.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />
Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I heard on Fox a while ago from a woman who is close to the Arafat government that she got a call and they said he was dead and that they were going to wait 72 hours before they announced it.<br />Why wait, do they think the POS will refire the ticker? Look for that stupid tablecloth hat on ebay tonight.<br />Well, guess what, she just did. :D
Here it is.<br /> Arafat's hat

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> It is not for us to celebrate his death.It is enough that he will get his just reward.
Yes, he will, as will we all.

aspeck

Staff member

I will agree with rolmops here. Don't like the man, don't care for his politics or how he has kept things stirred in the middle east, I am glad that he will not be in power to spread more poison in the middle east, but I will not celebrate in his death.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

72 hours ... 3 days ... might they be anticipating a Resurrection???<br /><br />I'm sure there will be upheaval for a time. Probably a lot of infighting and killing eachother taking the focus off attacking the Israelies. But in the end, the best chance for peace will only come after the death of Arafat.<br /><br />Just heard on TODAY ... he's in stable condition and his condition hasn't changed for awhile. Still dead, I guess.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Sure wish gonfishn was here, just wonder what his comments would be? Well, from another ridgerunner from the hills, I would say "Looks like old age to me". It doesn't take a doctor to figure that one out. <br /><br />I agree, pull the plug and let the man rest. No need for anyone becoming like a potted plant. JMO