Any musicians here?

oddjob

Commander
Re: Any musicians here?

Yall leeve poor Toady alone,...he just try to make a funny,....now his feelings hurt :( :D <br /><br />BTW Toad, please post pic of wife! :cool: is she a princess?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by oddjob:<br />Yall leeve poor Toady alone,...he just try to make a funny,....now his feelings hurt :( :D <br /><br />BTW Toad, please post pic of wife! :cool: is she a princess?
Yes, I'm sorry poor toady if I offended you in any way.<br />Some can turn the heat up but can not stand it when it gets too hot.<br /><br />BTW Toad, not something we would want our grandaughters to read at the dinner table for sure.

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

This thread will remain open for the time being since its initial content was regarding iboat musicians.<br /><br />Might I suggest not making posts or using words that instinctively incite negative or flaming responses.<br /><br />Please feel free to return to the original topic or this thread is dust.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Mod4:<br />This thread will remain open since its initial content was regarding iboat musicians.<br /><br />Might I suggest not making posts or using words that instinctively incite negative or flaming responses.<br /><br />Please feel free to return to the original topic or this thread is dust.
Sorry Mod4, I apologized. I will leave it up to the musicians to tell who plays what.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

SBN, please. Your Grand daughter wouldn't even know what it meant. And if she was old enough, she would think it was funny. I said I was offended. I didn't say my feelings were hurt. <br />Lets end this. I'm through.

fxdl

Cadet

Been playin guitar for 40 years. Just bought a new Taylor. Sweet instrument. :D

ndemge

Commander

ummmm <br /><br />Did I mention I play the trumpet?<br /><br />hmmmmm

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Taylor....nice :) I play electric and acoustic guitar. Was giving lessons for awhile thinking about takin that up again for some extra cash.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Make that 4 Taylors<br />I've got a twelve string and a six string Taylor.<br />Your'e right Fxdl....sweet :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Guild Starfire 3 with the Bigsby.. w i d e neck.. She was hard to play at first, now can't put it down...<br /><br />Couple Fender mexican strats, a tele, and a few other odd ones floating around here too.. <br /><br />Fender Ultimate Chorus amp.. :) I wanna Fender Bassman.. :(

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

Hi<br /><br />Played accoustic's for some time, a nice limited edition Ibanez (got wrecked in a rear end crash) and an Ovation.<br /><br />Also played electric lead for years, a Ibanez Musician (with custom electronics) through a variety of pedals and a vintage VOX AC30 Treble Boost. Man could she sing when hanging a note, those valves in overdrive overmodulating.<br /><br />Also played a Fender Precision Bass it was a natural and easy progression. Built my own bass bin and in those days wrote a BASIC program to calculate the ideal ported bass enclosure, tuned it correctly for 42Hz which if my memory serves me correctly was the bottom E on the Precision. My best playing time was on the bass it allowed almost total freedom. Gave the bass to a friend when I stopped playing, told me he bought a Fender book which confirmed from the serial number that it was made in the Fender Custom Shop and is now a collectors item. AAARGHHH.<br /><br />In those days also used to program drum machines Roland TR505 (dating myself). Also used to write using Voyetra using the Roland Sound Canvas for my samples.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Andrew<br /><br />Miss playing but life moves on.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I have a Washburn 12 string, sounds awesome.I also have a Charvel 375 deluxe, about 10-15 years old. It was made back when Jackson was a great guitar and it has same wood and hardware as as the Jackson soloist. I have not been able to find one I like as much as it for under a $1000.00. I use the Boss gt-6 for effects and it is amzing. Best processer I have ever had. 100w Laney 1/2 stack for an amp, its a bit over kill today but it what I got.

JB

Does a harmonica count?? I play them once in a while. . .by ear only. I have about a dozen, including a M. Hohner Chromonica 64, but my favorites are the Marine Band and a double Echo.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

yes JB it sure does count. I knew a guy who was awesome on the harmonica, would go up on stage with a band I hung out with and people would love it.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

I forgot to mention my electric(duh).<br />My pride and joy, original 1964 Fender Strat. Pre CBS dontcha know!! Transition logo, "greenguard" pickguard, clay dots...can you tell I'm in lust with this guitar?<br />Also add to this list a late 60's vintage(no one can tell me its year or model)Ovation classical.

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander

I play electric guitar. Since about 1980. Owned a few, but my main weapon is my home made ES335 copy with humbuckers and a wired-in Ibanez TS-10 like the late and magnificent SRV used to have.<br />Funny when I plug it in to someone's amp, kick in the Tube Screammer and watch the confusion when they hear the sound :D :D :D <br />
watermark.php

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I usually sing in the bathroom,lately however my wife threatens to throw me out if I don't shut up