Any Frank Zappa Fans?

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Re: Any Frank Zappa Fans?

I stand corrected KKC. Maybe I was thinking of "It hurts when I pee" :p <br />My memory gets a little blurry when I retreat back to those days. ;) <br /><br />P.S, I've got Frampton comes alive :D ....on vinyl even :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by BrianFD:<br />That's it, KKC! Overnight Sensation... Sounded GREAT in 4-channel!<br />Dang, now I'll be singin' Dina-Moe Hum all stinkin' night!<br />("Couldn't say where she's comin' from, but I just met a lady named Dina-Moe Hum... She stroll on over say, "look here, bum, I gotta 40-dollar bill says you can't make me ...")
Yep, poof city wrote all over this one.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Never got into Zappa.. Recognize the influence, but just not my bag... Misunderstood? Yeah, probably...<br /><br />Oh yeah... Going to see Frampton on the 30th of this month... :D <br /><br />ps.. 50 lashes with a wet noodle on Soulwinner for the no "Frampton comes alive" infraction... :p :p :p A must have!

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Frank was a musical genius.......

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey Carpy & Stratosfied,<br /><br />I started this thread because of you guy's.<br /><br />See how many of us Zappa fans there really are.<br /><br />Hate to say this guy's, but your missing out on some really fantastic music.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Congradulations Dave Abrahamson,<br /><br />You win a date with the iboats girl for 2 whole days!<br /><br />Frank Zappa's first album was "Freak Out" in 1966.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

iboats beauty queen?<br />
fathat154.jpg
<br />Frank would approve of this prize I think KCC :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

Yeah mellow,<br /><br />She must be one of them "Catholic Girls"! <br /><br />(It's a song title guy's (and ladies), don't get upset, no attack or racial slur being made.)<br /><br />Enjoy your date Dave.<br /><br />Not too sure if Frank would approve mellow.<br /><br />After all, it was Queen who sung about "Fat Bottomed Girls", not Frank Zappa.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Can I volunteer for the Federal Witness Protection Program or do I have to rat someone out first?

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

best laugh I've had in weeks guys!<br />she was such a naughty nanny...<br />(queen thread?)<br />thanks,<br />M.Y.

KennyKenCan

Commander

No, no, no Dave,<br /><br />You won her, now you are obligated to take her out.<br /><br />Sorry, iboats "Unwritten Rule # 1".<br /><br />All winners of the iboats girl, must take her out on at least 1 date.<br /><br />And your prize was 2 dates, so your required to take her on 2.<br /><br />Don't want to let the iboats girl down now, do we?

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey BrianFD,<br /><br />When you mentioned a "4-channel recording", you were refering to "Quadraphonic", right?<br /><br />Ahhh, quadraphonic sound, the predesesor to surround sound!<br /><br />I had one of them, back when I was a kid in the '70's!

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

How do I unsubscribe....like what's his name wanted to? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...NOOOOO!!

KennyKenCan

Commander

ROTFLMAO at Dave!!<br /><br />"Why does it, why does it, why does it hurt when I pee?"<br /><br />I think the iboats girl will make it hurt when you pee. LoL :D :rolleyes: <br /><br />She could make anything hurt with ease!!! :eek:

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander

Rat Tomago (From Sheik Yerbouti) No words.. but nice distorted axe... :D :D :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I wonder what ever happened to Moon Unit Zappa. She was, as I recall, the original Valley Girl. You know, "gag me with a spoon"