Another pit-bull tragedy!

jbk6789

Recruit
Re: Another pit-bull tragedy!

you are untrustworthy or dumb you should never talk about something you never experienced, you saying that offends me, i have a pitbull she is the nicest dog in the world i dont know why you say something like that, thats like sayin black mexican and eastern people are not to be trusted, that shows you dont have any education dumb*ss,im gonna let people like you know the truth.<br /><br />Pitbulls were bred to bait bull for entertainment for the lower class people, but eventually it got outlawed, so people thought of other ways to make the dog entertain them, and they came up with dog fighting, but for someone as dumb as you i think i should explain. Pits were dog fighting and people got entertained by the fighting, but the owner of the loosing dog never wanted his/her dog to die, so they got people who would go and break up the fights, but think why would you go in there when two dogs are fighting would'nt you think it was too dangerous, so what did they do? they bred animal aggression on other animals and reduced humand aggression,so when the referee or whoever is to break up the fight broke it up he would not get bit, so they kept breeding out the people aggression until there was hardly any, i mean how else could you break up a dog fight, you want to be safe right? so basically they came with a dog that didn't like other dogs, but really loved his owners, and people just talk because of what they hear, 99.99999% of people are followers, because they hear one thing and they wanna go and beleive it, you saying pits aren't trustworthy is like saying a bulldog is not trustworthy or a terrier that's all it is, a bulldog and terrier mixed up in a few different ways, labs....POODLES.... and chihuahuas show a lot more aggression than pitbulls and you can ask anyone who actually knows what they are talkin about, pitbulls bite far less than most dogs, the reason pitbulls get this type of attention is it's like a celeberity, when a regular person who nobody cares about kills somebody it's not that big, scott peterson was the only big case of a non famous person that i remember, but look at stars like OJ.Simpson he was talked about more than anything or micheal jacksons nose or the little boys they dont leave him alone they always like to mess with him, R.kelly,Kobe Bryant, the world is basically racist against pitbulls, not to sound like a mean person or nothin but white people cant stand to see the underdog on top, pitbulls can be good fighters yes we all know that but white people cant take it, just cause their lab or goldie or collie cant take as much pain as them,run as powerfully,pull heavy wieghts or even because the pitbull is a pretty good shaped dog they cant take it, they cant take defeat, look at sports african americans are taking over,music,dance,comedy,they cant take that so they will by all means do anything possible to keep minorities or anybody besides them with the upper hand down, im not sayin all but a good 65% at the minimum, other dogs have teeth too, dauchsuns are bred to bury holes and kill badgers that's just as bad as why the pit was bred but hey ill let people like you think whatever im done givin my opinion if you wanna Discuss email me at jbk6789@hotmail.com

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

quote by pitbull voice:<br />__________________________________________________<br />"the world is basically racist against pitbulls" AND<br />"white people cant stand to see the underdog on top, pitbulls can be good fighters yes we all know that but white people cant take it"<br />__________________________________________________<br />How can one be racist against a dog? <br />The basis for racists is that one thinks, feels their race is superior to all others. Not dogs.<br />And what’s this white people crap? <br />Sounds like you are the racist. <br />And how can you speek for a breed of dog?<br />O my bad only white people are racist.

glen f

Seaman

hey guys,<br /> Some fyi for you. Pitbulls were favored as fighting dogs because they are when properly trained and bred to keep mental composure when fighting. Most all dogs go crazy but pits have the ability to know their surroundings when engaged in a fight. They were also selectively bred by being killed if they ever bit the handlers or anything but the opponent in a fight. They are when properly bred the worst dog to have for protection because they wont bite humans. Put a dog in a cage, half starve it, feed it gunpowder and ignore this most loving and affection needing animal and you get these horrible tragedies. What would even you and I become if treated like that? If you do search from a link on I believe petsmarts homepage as what dog is best for you (dogfinder) and you have kids a pitbull will be in the top 5. The properly bred and trained pitbull is very tolerant of pain such as being poked in the eyes by kids or whatever. They have no instincts to bite humans and are very loving and motherly towards children. The people who have ruined most of this breed are to blame. I feel so bad for the family of that little girl but my blue diamond pit wouldnt hurt a fly. She even whines and gets me if my daughter cries even though I dont leave them alone EVER!! Its like boats you get what you put into them period. They do have a potential that rivals few other dogs but are to blame a whole race of dogs? I propose we savor this incredible breed but do more to make sure owners raise them correctly. Do some research and youll see them in a different light. God bless that family in their time of need and hold responsible the #$%%oles who allowed this to happen!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

A very well and eloquent post pit bull voice. Your command of expression is fantastic! <br /><br />I will stand by my position that pits and other k9s bred for their vicious nature are not to be allowed in civil society. I will also state as well that folks who choose to keep dogs like the pits, etc do so to display their "bad ***" image. It is simply a "my d*i*c*k is bigger than yours" deal. Childish, immature, and when a little kid is mauled to death.murder. For the sake of some "adult" parading his nads around jeeze....get a grip and have a Lab or a Golden for your pooch. ;) :p

jbk6789

Recruit

why a lab or a golden? cause you never hear about them doing the attacks, all dogs have teeth all dogs will sometimes bite oh and im not racist it's just that ive seen people who hate to see the underdog gain control, and majority of them where caucasian not all but majority, it wouldn't be fair to say all are like that, that's like saying all pitbulls are bad, there is a bad apple in every tree, pitbulls were bred to be extra gentle around people, thats why the akc and ukc says,"The APBT is not the best choice for a guard dog since they are extremely friendly, even with strangers. AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR TOWARD HUMANS is uncharacteristic of the breed and highly undesirable." so think before you talk down on a breed you know nothing about, get a lab or a golden they bite just as much what are teeth for, and at least 75% of these so called pitbulls that are attacking people are mutts not bred for the family but bred for a quick buck forgeting about the temperments of the parents, you hear about terrorism all the time but does that mean if you see a pakistani or indian or anyone from the east you wouldn't trust them you would just trust someone that you never hear anything about? i dont know all i can say is go read on the breeds characteristics at UKCDOGS.COM and check out the pit, or got to AKC.ORG and check out the american staffordshire terrier.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Our family pooch is a gentle eight year old fem Black Lab. Is fine and trusted with our two young children. Only thing Roxxi is "rabid" about is food. Golly Hommer, she loves to eat :)

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

This non-ending debate is as bad as politics.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

ditto that BoatBuoy ! ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I thinks that someone dug this out to stir the pot. Let me know if you have heard about an ankle biter killing anyone. Then we will get going to make them listed as a viscious dog.<br /><br />No matter what anyone says, I will not take the chance on owning one. I don't like to gamble and a sure bet is not to have one. Just my opinion.<br /><br />I'm just curious who is the real sceen name behind this name?

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

quote: by ss mayfloat<br />__________________________________________________<br />I'm just curious who is the real sceen name behind this name?<br />__________________________________________________<br />I thought the same thing. <br />My guess is texwinner. He just loves to stir the pot.<br /> :D

Homerr

Commander

dead_horse.jpg
dnftt.jpg

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

... they bred animal aggression on other animals and reduced humand aggression... ...they kept breeding out the people aggression until there was hardly any...
ROFLMAO! 100% pure "bull". LOL!

jbk6789

Recruit

is the reason people dont like pitbulls is because of what they HEAR?

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

About fifteen years ago lived on a farm. People at the end of the road had a beautiful brindle pit. Dog was SO STUPID!<br /><br />Poor beast had no manners and no training. If you drove down the road he'd come out and jump at the vehicle. If you were walking, he'd come out and bark and act like he was going to attack, but just run around like an idiot.<br /><br />One day I'm late for work and I'm flying down the road in the pickup and out comes the fool, only this time he lunges at my 36" BF Goodrich AT. Don't know if he grabbed the tire or the tire grabbed him, but he ended up with part of his skull under the left rear wheel.<br /><br />I stopped the truck and there he was laying in the road. Rushed to him and his eyes are rolled back in his head and he's barely breathing. The family comes out of the house and the kids are crying and the Mom is carrying on and the Dad and I are standing there trying to discuss what vet will take him and the next thing we know the dog is up and running around barking at everybody.<br /><br />He had tire tracks on his head and a severely cut lip, but he was okay. He did learn his lesson though, he never chased vehicles after that day.<br /><br />People don't like Pits because the majority of media reported attacks are by Pits. When was the last time you heard of someone mauled by a Bassett?<br /><br />Remember the old saying about how after time the dog and the owner look alike? There are some fine Pits, Rotts, Shepards, etc. out there and they reflect the goodness of their masters, but they are still canines and just like people, they can get pretty ugly sometimes.<br /><br />Just my 2 cents.

SCO

Lieutenant

Ive never seen a golden retriever act agressively. I'm sure some do though. I have seen a bunch of labs that are agressive. Toy Poodles are definitely agressive, but what can they do about it? The world has changed. A lot of us that grew up with free rangeing dogs on big properties now live in neighborhoods with kids, and still have the big dogs that get their entertainment by thinking about biting some kid or dog that walks by because they are caged in a small space. I've read that pits get the unfair rap, and part of that is true , but they came by that rap honestly, they kill more kids. I have watched the local news of maulings for years, and the dogs they show are pits. I suppose we need a fair study to make sure. I also think chimps are dangerous as heck. Glad my neighbor doesn't have one of those. OK PITBULL VOICE, so its white folks that are prejudiced against the underdog pit that causes this bad rap. How the heck will there every be any racial harmony if everything comes down to this perception? It isn't true, and there is no change possible when people persist in believing things that arent true, because no correction can fix the problem until the true problem is identified. Since we are expressing opinions, I think people complain more in this day about unequal opportunity because its an excuse for non achievement, gets a lot of attention , and has people bending over backwards trying to prove it's not true. As long as people accuse others of different races of holding them down, they hold themselves down. Sure racism exists, but not like it did in the 50's and 60's. In truth, most of us would like a happy ending to the race problems here as envisioned by MLK. Get up. The world is ready to clap and cheer. What minority people experienced here and everywhere else in the world was a terrible injustice. (provisional in case this was not a troll by Pitbull voice)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The only difference between all other dogs and pits, is that pits KILL more people.<br /><br />They have stronger jaws that can kill.<br /><br />Ken

SCO

Lieutenant

This is a good theory pitbull voice : "Pits were dog fighting and people got entertained by the fighting, but the owner of the loosing dog never wanted his/her dog to die, so they got people who would go and break up the fights, but think why would you go in there when two dogs are fighting would'nt you think it was too dangerous, so what did they do? they bred animal aggression on other animals and reduced humand aggression,so when the referee or whoever is to break up the fight broke it up he would not get bit, so they kept breeding out the people aggression until there was hardly any, i mean how else could you break up a dog fight, you want to be safe right? so basically they came with a dog that didn't like other dogs, but really loved his owners"<br /><br />but,<br />does the pitbull think of kids like it thinks of other dogs?? or adult handlers? As far as them being bad watchdogs because they arent agressive to people scares me more. It means that are so finely bred as killing machines they have lost some dog sense. Who knows what causes them to go off, but when they do its like the boardroom robot demo in the first robocop movie.