Another funny EBay item

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Another funny EBay item

Lint? ohoh another "wad" search result.

sangerwaker

Commander

And he calls the buyer stupid? :confused: If you look at his feedback, I think his last transaction speaks for itself. The buyers comments are right on. Shouldn't have bid on the "wad", but not really right either.

Homerr

Commander

I found that auction when I was looking for funny commercials. <br /><br />I ran across a site that was rating stupid/idiotic things... And that auction was listed on the top 10.<br /><br />H.

Homerr

Commander

Some people will sell anything....<br /><br />Snow... LOL!<br /><br />Now if that guy could sell it to an Eskimo....<br /><br /><br />H.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

A few years back the Packers sold Tundra by the square foot. The field had to be resodded for the playoffs and they sold what was left of the old stuff by the square foot. I'll bet they made a ton of money. ;) <br /><br />I like the Fart-In-A-Bag idea, but on my diet I think the bag would dissolve in transit. :D

Homerr

Commander

You have to log into EBay and read all the Q&A left for the ball of tape.... ROFL<br /><br /><br />He just put a certificate of "Awsomeness" in the auction... LOL!!!<br /><br /><br />H.

KaGee

Admiral

Me thinks CABIN FEVER is running amuck in this forum.<br /><br />Anybody have a vaccine??? :0