Aluminum extrusion trim sources?

ShoestringMariner

Lieutenant Commander
Hey guys, does anybody have a source for aluminum extrusion trim pieces? I have found some nice extruded aluminum angle pieces at Home Depot but nothing like these.

I know I’m looking for a needle in a haystack here, but I would like to find some of the small channel that trims out the interior side panels as I’m going to be extending them into the consoles. If not readily available I can bend some up, but the outer corners will be rounded. I really like the crisp look of extruded.

Attachments

• 00CB83E0-6ADE-4C58-B81D-63B7D4B06CFC.jpeg
    00CB83E0-6ADE-4C58-B81D-63B7D4B06CFC.jpeg
    766.6 KB · Views: 7

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
My local fabrication and welding shop had a whole bunch of different Al in all shapes and sizes. Not sure any was small like you want but if you have one locally it's worth a look.

MNhunter1

Ensign
Hey guys, does anybody have a source for aluminum extrusion trim pieces? I have found some nice extruded aluminum angle pieces at Home Depot but nothing like these.

I know I’m looking for a needle in a haystack here, but I would like to find some of the small channel that trims out the interior side panels as I’m going to be extending them into the consoles. If not readily available I can bend some up, but the outer corners will be rounded. I really like the crisp look of extruded.
I've had good luck with Orange Aluminum.

ShoestringMariner

Lieutenant Commander
My local fabrication and welding shop had a whole bunch of different Al in all shapes and sizes. Not sure any was small like you want but if you have one locally it's worth a look.
Thanks I deal with a lot of metal suppliers. I’ll check with some of the specialty alloy houses. But most of them around here are more industrial-based