Aluminum extrusion trim sources?

ShoestringMariner

Lieutenant Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Messages
1,605
Hey guys, does anybody have a source for aluminum extrusion trim pieces? I have found some nice extruded aluminum angle pieces at Home Depot but nothing like these.

I know I’m looking for a needle in a haystack here, but I would like to find some of the small channel that trims out the interior side panels as I’m going to be extending them into the consoles. If not readily available I can bend some up, but the outer corners will be rounded. I really like the crisp look of extruded.
 

Attachments

  • 00CB83E0-6ADE-4C58-B81D-63B7D4B06CFC.jpeg
    00CB83E0-6ADE-4C58-B81D-63B7D4B06CFC.jpeg
    766.6 KB · Views: 8

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
13,856
My local fabrication and welding shop had a whole bunch of different Al in all shapes and sizes. Not sure any was small like you want but if you have one locally it's worth a look.
 

MNhunter1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Joined
May 12, 2014
Messages
1,141
Hey guys, does anybody have a source for aluminum extrusion trim pieces? I have found some nice extruded aluminum angle pieces at Home Depot but nothing like these.

I know I’m looking for a needle in a haystack here, but I would like to find some of the small channel that trims out the interior side panels as I’m going to be extending them into the consoles. If not readily available I can bend some up, but the outer corners will be rounded. I really like the crisp look of extruded.
I've had good luck with Orange Aluminum.
 

ShoestringMariner

Lieutenant Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Messages
1,605
My local fabrication and welding shop had a whole bunch of different Al in all shapes and sizes. Not sure any was small like you want but if you have one locally it's worth a look.
Thanks I deal with a lot of metal suppliers. I’ll check with some of the specialty alloy houses. But most of them around here are more industrial-based
 
Top