FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 Sea Nymph 175SS Fish n Ski, looking through a hach it looks like I can see a stringer but appears to be aluminum, im 20 and my first boat so any help would be great!
LOL Hey hey.... I have put wood stringers in aluminum boats LOL..Diaboy I have you exact boat you have with the exception that mine is a 175 GLS....You have aluminum stringers
Bob has a good point, check for leaks before you do the floor. if leaking, you can use Gulvit on the inside, before replacing the floor. makes it much easier.