A real scumbag

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: A real scumbag

Originally posted by 90skichallenger:<br /> All right guys.<br />As an active duty soldier, I have to tell ya this dude pisses me off. I would like nothing better than to kick his scrawny, liberal, tofu-fartin, fairy keister. However, He does have the right to put his opinion out there without fear of reprisal. I may disagree with what he says, but I will defend with my life, his right to say it.
that's what I like about ya, 90ski, God bless you.

D

DJ

We, as citizens, should be offended.<br /><br />We have forgotten what TREASON is.<br /><br />We can disagree, that is our right as a US citizen, but willfully distracting is a treasonous act.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/serious.html <br /><br />Crikey...he's "serious". I reckon he has a "serious" personality disorder and gets a thrill out of provoking anger, flame mail etc. Probably the more anger he generates, the more important he feels. A sad case IMHO.<br /><br />
<br />So, yes, this website is very serious, and death threats, foul language, meaningless petitions by a bunch of whiners, and mean instant messages will not stop the site. <br />
I rest my case...

eeboater

Commander

I think DJ nailed it on the head....<br /><br /><br />trea·son Audio pronunciation of "treason" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trzn)<br />n.<br /><br /> 1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.<br /> 2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.<br /><br /><br />I think that pretty much sums it up!<br /><br />Sean

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Unfortunately "freedom of speech" covers that moronic site.<br /><br />I suspect that you guys could exercise your right to free speech by passing on the website address to the FBI too.<br /><br />I really hope the CIA or FBI or whoever's juristiction that championing the cause of terrorism falls under don't use lubricant when they stripsearch this guy.<br /><br />Bet he don't think it's coming either...<br /><br /><br /><edit><br />(I apologise if my language has offended anyone)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I aint saying the guy doesnt believe the things on his website, but these idiots say these thing merely to get attention and headlines.<br /><br />Just like most of the mainstream media.<br /><br />Ken

bubbakat

Captain

Lets all c/p a bunch of spam mail and post it on his site.<br />Spit some beech nut in that dudes eyes.

sangerwaker

Commander

That site is disgusting! I agree he has a First Amendment right to say it, but <br />I also view his attitude and comments as treasonous.

SoulWinner

Commander

Aw c'mon guys.....he's obviously just hoping for a job with the New York Times.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

in the post quoted I saw nothing "treasonous" I did see some repulsive stuff. wont bother to look at the site. but like Jtexas and others I signed a piec of paper 3 times and rasied my right hand twice to defend with my life his right to state his or hers opinion. I dont see anything in it that would be considered a breach of trust nor a direct challenge to security nor a direct call for armed uprising against the current form of govt. so he has the right to state his opinion on a public bandwidth. I also have the right to ignore it. while I dont agree with a lot of the things our govt has done and is currently doing I always support the military. they just do what military does. not like they can stop and say wait time out. for those that have never been in the service but like to holler rant and rave about "constitutional rights" remember the person in uniform gave up about 60% of their "rights" by signing up to protect 100% of everyone elses. so this nut like the klan,aryan nation and a few other nut cases has the right to express an opinion as long as it does not call for violence against anyone or against the current form of govt. speaking of support how many have them ribbons verses how many donate to the USO ?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It involves the worst kind of human scum...a member of the US military, but he did attack and kill some of his fellow soldiers. So, in Column A, you have soldier scum, but he's got some points for him in Column B.
This is a quote from him on the guy that threw the grenade in the tent and killed some.<br />That sounds like to me he is talking violence against the soldiers in the positive.

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

You all are only promoting his warped mind. And that is what he wants. These idiots get off with other people being pissed off.

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by HotLava:<br /> they should be first round draft picks.......oh never mind, they'd go to Canada.
WE DO NOT WANT THEM HERE EITHER!!!!!!!!

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I could not get ethe link to work. But from what I have read, assuming th e"quotes" are actual quotes of his rant, I think that someone should give him a blanket party. I do not like Bush. I do not support him in gong to war in Iraq. I do think that he manipulated/had manipulated any information we had regarding Iraq for his own interests. But I always support the troops. Those men and women are there because they pledged their lives and allegiance. Their honor compelled them to go where they were sent. Baby Bush ordereed American troops into Iraq. And those men and women bravely followed those orders. Our military is not over in foreign countries becaus ethe troops want ot be there. They are there because they are serving their country by obeying orders. The troops serving in the military, both home and abroad deserve our unwavering support. Just as has been said here already, if you don't agree with the war, don't support Bush. Just don't not support our troops. I never served in the military because of lie after lie when I tried to enlist, but I have always respected and honored every military personnel I have ever met. And to be truthful, I am slightly envious of their chance to serve.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

DEEP BREATH!<br />DEEP BREATH!<br /><br />OK,<br />Like 90ski said. I signed on 19 years ago, to defend the right of anyone to say what they believed. Not to believe what they said. I would give my life to defend that right, and have raised my hand 4 times to swear to that. I see people respond who say "I support the troops, but not xxxxxxxx" Do you realize when you cut down what is happening in the Middle East, you are not supporting the troops. In your mind, you are not supporting xxxxxxxx. It comes across as a slap in the face though. Our media constantly plays only the bad. "How many troops were injured today" is the main headline. Not "How many schools were built" I could go on and on. I personally do support the war in Iraq. I think Pres Bush may have known some of the "intelligence" was faulty. However, more than 10 years ago, I was in front of a military board competing for "Maintenance Airman of the Quarter" and was asked if I thought the conclusion to the Gulf War (there was no "I" on the end at that time) was the right decision. I told them "Absolutely not! We should have continued all the way to Baghdad. He will only be a problem from now on."<br />Last Year, in front of the NCO Acadamy Commandant, competing for the "Leadership Award" I was asked if I thought going into Iraq was the right thing to do. I thought for a second, chuckled and related the previous story about being asked. If we would have done it then, there would be a lot less dead soldiers, brothers, sisters, moms, and dads today. We CANNOT let public emotion rule what we do militarily. We have to do what is right! <br /><br />I will be quiet now. I have said my peace.<br />P.S. This "oxygen thief" needs a butt-whuppin.<br /><br />AK Chappy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

If this idiot is wanting to trim the fat from our system, then he needs to go where the fat is abundent. They need to leave the military alone and maybe go after the obease payroll and benefits of our elected officials.<br /><br />I feel the military personnel deserve every penny they get, after all it is their lives on the line unlike those in Washington DC.<br /><br />I'm just curious how long this idiots website will last before a big thumb from somewhere comes down on it. :D <br /><br />I also agree by the way this idiot gets off on his freedom of speech, he is no different than that of terroists, the klan, and any other group that has no value for life other than their own.<br /><br />I also wonder if this idiots remarks is due to loved ones close to him being killed in action. If so, he is putting the blame on the wrong people.