352 fords att coupedeville

clanton

Rear Admiral
Re: 352 fords att coupedeville

The shop where I worked had 3 Ford stationwagons<br />1959/60/61 not sure of year. The engine was an inline 6 OHV pushrod. The rocker had a wedge/cam in the end of the rocker that contacted the valve stem, the wedge/cam was spring loaded, with the engine running, you could push the wedge/cam back for excess clearance, and the spring would slowly adjust the valve. They seem to work ok and we had no valve problems with these engines. The service manual was a seperate manual only for the valves and rockers.

chads15

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ok This would be more fitting for a new thread On Late model cars. But, Sence I have all of you "FORD FOLK" In one place, I guess now would be a good time to ask a Question.. I currently Drive a S10(CHEVY)4.3 4X2 Limited slip. manual 5 speed OK dont kick me yet!! I am in the Market for a Ford Ranger Edge 4.0 4X4 auto 5 speed. and I tow a 3400 LB boat. (total weight) The S10 Loves it Except for the ramps. Spins abit. I expect the ford to do the same thing, thats why I am getting 4X4. I know it will do the job. But am I making a mistake? am i going to tear this truck up? I want to keep it for a long time. Just help me clear any doubts i have.. thanks alot guys... your the best!!

magster65

Commander

My 22 SeaRay 'Express' was fairly heavy so I ended up with a '95 Ford 4x4 1/2 ton, 5.8, auto, trans cooler... it has no trouble towing but the '94 Ford 4x4 1/2 ton, 300-6, standard didn't like it. Go overkill with the tow vehicle, something marginal will only give you a headache and later a walletache for working it too hard.

magster65

Commander

I almost forgot! I found a 1953 Chev. sedan delivery today. It's for sale cheap and I'm gonna' grab it. This isn't the car, just a pic.<br />
53%20SD.jpg