3 Mistakes Men Make at Work

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 3 Mistakes Men Make at Work

Aaahh...it's so simple!! If man and woman don't fit they should break up. Took me 29 yrs to understand that and my ladyfriend and I now love the differences! Like LF said (more or less) laughter is the oil in your relationship. Trying to change the other is where the trouble starts. Eye-contact...well, sometimes I lose eyecontact when I think I'm supposed to :D :D <br />And don't you women say you never oggle a nice you know what!<br />Frank

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

You grossly underestimate us men on this board LF if you believe you have a chance in the world of "finishing" with updating of your list today.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Looks like I'm gonna have writers cramp by the time I finish updating my list today.
12.gif
Just a thought LF, Maybe you could find a man to make the list for you? Mr LF is a great place to start. No....Forget that! he's smart enough to dodge that one! Try this:<br />www.writerscramp.org :D :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by willamettejeff:<br /> You know things were much easier when men were in charge and dictated how women should be treated. Fathers then could easily pass this on to their sons. This is impossible now, as fathers today, as was mine, are just as confused as we are. Oh for a return to the old days. But, I guess I can understand why being dragged along by ones hair was not much appreciated by women. :D
That and because if ya drag'em by their feet they fill......oh never mind that’s a bad joke any way. This is a debate that we men can’t win, and one that won’t be over till the women say so......even then their able to change their minds. And did I hear LF complaining about some kind’a cramps......Just kidding LadyFish ;) ;) :)

LadyFish

Admiral

OMG !!!
20.gif
<br /><br />I can see now why you call yourself "Limited Time".
2.gif

cntrydude

Petty Officer 2nd Class

scuffed and unpolished shoes (its all about the shoes) or a lack of eye contact
How can I make eye contact when all they do is look at my shoes! :(

D

DJ

Ditto JB.<br /><br />
The mistake women make in relationships, business or personal, is that they expect men to act and think like women and consider it weakness if they don't. <br /><br />Men, of course, expect women to think and act like men. Also a mistake.<br />
I can relate to the "eye contact" thing. I don't trust ANYBODY that won't look me in the eyes. If you want to wear sunglasses, while talking to me face to dface, I WILL NOT trust you.<br /><br />I remove mine, even in the AZ sun. Men, take a lesson here, if you want to be believed and trusted-look in the eyes. If not, I know where you stand.

rosco_59

Petty Officer 1st Class

This is all very simple if you love the person you are with. All you have to do is accept them for who they are and how they are and not try to change them or make them someone they are not. Everone has their faults and that is what makes us unique in our own way.

aspeck

Staff member

KIZ, you took the words right outta my mouth!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

um hummm... I got a list too...
12.gif
<br />#1. Ladyfish<br /> :p

aspeck

Staff member

Yep, LF, The Man Song. Had that sent to me from one of my Ghanaian friends. Guess it is a universal phenomenon!

rosco_59

Petty Officer 1st Class

to start with I would not wotk for a women, sorry!

rosco_59

Petty Officer 1st Class

to start with I would not work for a women, sorry!

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> OMG !!!
20.gif
2.gif
ladyfish your like an expensive watch ... self winding.. ps. limited- time she will find you and rip out you still-beating heart and show it to you.can I watch :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

A man falls in love with a woman HOPING she will never change.<br /><br />A woman falls in love with a man HOPING he will change.<br /><br /> :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br /> :confused:

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by dave gibson:<br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> OMG !!!
20.gif
2.gif
ladyfish your like an expensive watch ... self winding.. ps. limited- time she will find you and rip out you still-beating heart and show it to you.can I watch :D
LadyFish,<br />Say it ain't so.....I can't sleep to well with one eye open......Besides I was just joking, it was meant in good fun.

LadyFish

Admiral

LT and the rest of ya, all in fun from my side too, beginning with my initial post. :D ;) :p