3 Mistakes Men Make at Work

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: 3 Mistakes Men Make at Work

Originally posted by bob jr:<br /> to start with I would not work for a women, sorry!
I work for one, she is real good. She lets me run the show, steer and navigate. When I look good she does too.

grandx

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ok, now for the real answer.. the biggest problem is lumping all women or men in the same group and assum that you must treat them all the same way. Everyone is different (thank god) man or woman, you must gauge each on his/her own personality and react accordingly if so inclined, or simply be yourself and let the chips fall where they may.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I work with a lot of women. They're in charge of the unit and the line of command goes all the way to the top.<br />We have no problems here at work and get along just fine. If I make a mistake they simply point it out for correction and likewise from me to them. <br />There's always those who would want to be the boss and act as if in charge but generally they're easy to spot and frankly after becomming a pain in the arse they stop whan asked. We call that "Jerking the chain".<br />Not much different from working with men and I know after coal mining for a few years. <br />There's sub groups or cliques here and there with their own political asperations and I gain satisfaction from watching them manoeuvre then have to help out when the latest fad has passed.<br />Not a problem here.<br />Ross

bigbad4cyl

Petty Officer 1st Class

ok change the rules in america...tuching hands that have been god knows were,only increases the chance of the spread of germs. I vote for a firm breast squeez in the casual buisness encounter in the public halls, the firmer the public breast squeez the more obvious the level of acception between the two meeting partys publicly..

Link

Rear Admiral

3 Mistakes Men Make at Work??<br /><br />What does this have to do with Women???<br /><br />You say G'Day to the Secretary, Hows your Hubby/Horse/Cat doing<br /><br />You say Thank you to the Gal bringing in the coffee<br /><br />You say, you really didnt need to bother to the Gal emptying the trash can..<br /><br />Men, mistakes at work?? Me :confused: <br /><br /> :D :D :D :D