2ND. Annual iboats members get together

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 2ND. Annual iboats members get together

Just a friendly bump and a little more info for you to look at.<br /> edit: I removed the flyer cause of size, but if you need any info on Arrowhead Resort just ask.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Just another bump so any new members can see this and make plans.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br />nice lookin fish structure there SBN ;) <br />what's the closest airport to this place?
NEAREST AIR SERVICE FROM <br />SPRING CITY,TN,US <br /><br />TO <br />CHA CHATTANOOGA,TN,US 49 MI/ SW<br />TYS KNOXVILLE,TN,US 49 MI/ E<br />BNA NASHVILLE,TN,US 106 MI/ W<br />HSV HUNTSVILLE INTL,AL,US 130 MI/ SW<br />AVL ASHEVILLE,NC,US 132 MI/ E<br />ATL ATLANTA,GA,US 144 MI/ S<br />AHN ATHENS,GA,US 148 MI/ SE<br />TRI BRISTOL KNGSPRT JH,TN,US 148 MI/ E<br />GSP GREENVILLE SPARTAN,SC,US 159 MI/ E<br />LEX LEXINGTON FRANKFOR,KY,US 162 MI/ N

mollyog74

Seaman Apprentice

I know Im new here, but that sounds fun! Any one interested in doing the same on the West Coast? Say CA? Ocean or lake?

papasage

Senior Chief Petty Officer

made reservations for friday night and saturday night .will see you all there . papasage

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Cool Papa. I am looking forward to meeting you. I looked into airfare and found Nashville to have some pretty good deals. From Minnesota it is 240 round trip and it appears Arrowhead resort is just under a two hour drive. Could probably do it in about an hour but then you would probably meet bubba a little earlier than planned.

brother chris

Commander

I wish it was pacific northwest....you know, the coast with the most(oops, did I open a can of worms there). <br />I guess I have to wait, cause I can't afford to fly there.<br />Hope you guys have fun.<br />Cheers,<br />Bro Chris...

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Any of the Australian members like to set something like this up here?

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

With about one month till the event I thought I would bump this up again. As far as I know 5 people will be attending. SBN, Gonfishn, Bubba,Papasage and myself. I sure hope others can make it.

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I think you might possibly be able to count me in on this one. Knoxville is just a few hours drive down the road (I'm just outside Lexington, KY).<br /><br />Additionally, I may be able to provide some sort of prize from my company. I'm in the web hosting business, so perhaps something along the lines of a free domain and a year's worth of hosting for someone to build a website (about a $165 value). SBN can get in touch with me about that. I'm not positive I can be there for this, however I will guarantee that prize.<br /><br />One thing though... I can't eat fish. Ever seen Alien and the diner scene? Yep. :(

bubbakat

Captain

Thats alright coach. There will be other great things to eat as I don't eat fish either.<br /> Sure hope you can make it.

walleyehed

Admiral

somewhere in that mass of posting, I seen SAUGER.....If the wife will cut loose, I'll join in...if she won't, I'll join in....

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by CoachHolland:<br />Additionally, I may be able to provide some sort of prize from my company. I'm in the web hosting business, so perhaps something along the lines of a free domain and a year's worth of hosting for someone to build a website (about a $165 value). SBN can get in touch with me about that. I'm not positive I can be there for this, however I will guarantee that prize.
WOW!!! Thanks Coach and I will shoot you an email.<br />Don't worry, I don't eat fish either.<br />I hear that bubbakat smokes a bad cow so we don't have to worry.<br /><br />Hope you can make it. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by eurolarva:<br /> With about one month till the event I thought I would bump this up again. As far as I know 5 people will be attending. SBN, Gonfishn, Bubba,Papasage and myself. I sure hope others can make it.
And OBJ, MGR, JasonB said for a day and now maybe CoachHollan, so that makes 9 plus the wifes.<br /><br />P.S. How about it iboats, going to throw in any door prizes this year?<br /><br />Someone can let me know.

gonfishn

Commander

I recently bought an Aqua View scope which I will be bringing down to Watts...It has an adaptor that you can hook a cam corder to..<br /><br />Those who have bring..I have used and its like looking into an Aquarium...Although it just makes it more Frustrating now to see em and still not catch them.. :D <br /><br />btw Eurolarva.. The Watts folks told me I can bring my stink bait as long as its kept in a sealed container. Not allowed to open within one mile of resort..<br /><br />All I can say Bubba is that I got a sure fired way to wake you up to do some early fishn.. :eek:

ebbtide176

Commander

i plan on coming up on sat & hopefully sunday also, if its still planned. i really wanted to meet SBN & gonfishn, but i hopefully there will be other chances in the future :D

ebbtide176

Commander

yo bubbakat, are you still gonna be there? i planned on driving up to missouri last yr, but the preschool funds for my daughter put a hurting on me. i will come up to alhonna if others are planning on being there. i will bring a boat & whatever i can, if y'all just let me know. i'll be staying fri nite at my parents a little south, in soddy-daisy TN. :)