'22/'23 CFB

bassman284

Commander
He was hoping. I was out doing the RAGBRAI ride. I spoke to a lot of Iowa people that were hoping to make the trek...maybe they just wanted to get out of the snow.
Well, Kinnick stadium sold out season tickets fairly early this year so I guess there were a lot of folks who had more confidence than I did. Maybe I'm just a grouch.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Well, Kinnick stadium sold out season tickets fairly early this year so I guess there were a lot of folks who had more confidence than I did. Maybe I'm just a grouch.
When there is nothing else to do on a cold Saturday, might as well go to a football game.

aspeck

Staff member
And Kent St played them tough…. Lot of users and near upsets today! Crazy day!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Sparty took it on the chin at home.
17-0 at half
34-7 Final
Late td by Sparty's 2nd team
Gophers for the win!!! They may be the real deal....

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Sparty took it on the chin at home.
17-0 at half
34-7 Final
Late td by Sparty's 2nd team
Gophers for the win!!! They may be the real deal....
This was the typical game where the Gophers could step up and show they belong and failed, they did not today on the road. I am shocked, still smart enough to not be fooled.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
This was the typical game where the Gophers could step up and show they belong and failed, they did not today on the road. I am shocked, still smart enough to not be fooled.
Gonna enjoy it now.... MSU had nothing for them. Next they play Purdue. Sure hope they don't get smoked. Need to keep their heads on their shoulders the rest of the season..

FLATHEAD

Commander
PSU struggled against Northwestern. Offense played a sloppy game, despite some decent run yardage. Better clean up their act, some tough games coming.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They start talking about Mn being a contender and they go out and lose. Typical..🙄 MSU lost to Maryland who is now 4-1. MSU has issues...

aspeck

Staff member
PSU struggled against Northwestern. Offense played a sloppy game, despite some decent run yardage. Better clean up their act, some tough games coming.
5 turnovers by PSU … 4 fumbles and an interception. Not sure how they still won … ugly, but still a win.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Bama regains #1