'22/'23 CFB

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Let's go Gophers! There will be no happiness in the valley....😁

WIMUSKY

Staff member
How OSU not get a penalty all came and Texas had like 19???? They could call holding practically every play...

FLATHEAD

Commander
Flipping between PSU and the NLCS, Phillies padres game, is a barn burner.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yep … no happiness for the Gophers … a friend mentioned that every time she looked at the Minn helmets she wanted to eat a Twix Bar!😝
I'll give her that, lol.... Mn fell apart in the 2nd half. Brutal... Maybe I'll run into my bud from PA at the dog park again. He was going to sit outside and watch football all day yesterday ..

64osby

Admiral
It is nice to see a poll that is based on performance. Have to love sports.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Why they go down the tunnel at the same time is beyond me. There'll be fights more times than not....

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

aspeck

Staff member
The MSU players should not only be suspended, they should be arrested for assault.

I agree with you, but I also want to know what happened before the video …

aspeck

Staff member
4 more suspended, bringing the total to 8. I have heard conflicting reports of what, and who, started the fracas before the camera shots we have seen, and that is the bad part about judging by media, you never get the whole picture.

That said, whatever started it, the finishing of it was unacceptable! I hate to see these kids charged, but they do need to learn a lesson that their actions have consequences. A bright future with a college degree through an all expense paid scholarship goes out the window because you can't control your temper. Now you may be facing criminal charges on your record the rest of your life as well. Just not worth it to engage ...

aspeck

Staff member