2022 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It was time....
Now, his replacement??????

I could be wrong, but it won't be Rodgers. The Steelers don't like contract troublemakers like AB and Bell. I think they will take their chances with the draft.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I could be wrong, but it won't be Rodgers. The Steelers don't like contract troublemakers like AB and Bell. I think they will take their chances with the draft.
Cousins?😁 There is chatter it's possible he could land with the Browns... But, he's not on the market.......... yet.....

aspeck

Staff member
Officially the Pittsburgh staff is saying the starting QB will be a competition between Haskins and Rudolph, and possible a QB that is drafted. There have been some rumors of a potential deal for Jimmy Garropolo. Pittsburgh has a history of floundering is their search for a QB until they luck into the right one. I mean, between Bradshaw and Big Ben there was Cliff Stoudt, Mark Malone, Bubby Brister, Todd Blackledge, Neil O'Donnell, Mike Tomzack, Kordell Stewart, and Tommy Maddox. A list of stellar back-ups, but not great starters.

GA_Boater

Officially the Pittsburgh staff is saying the starting QB will be a competition between Haskins and Rudolph, and possible a QB that is drafted. There have been some rumors of a potential deal for Jimmy Garropolo. Pittsburgh has a history of floundering is their search for a QB until they luck into the right one. I mean, between Bradshaw and Big Ben there was Cliff Stoudt, Mark Malone, Bubby Brister, Todd Blackledge, Neil O'Donnell, Mike Tomzack, Kordell Stewart, and Tommy Maddox. A list of stellar back-ups, but not great starters.

I remember all those QBs, especially O'Donnell, who is not remembered fondly;

aspeck

Staff member
The whole list is forgettable ... but O'Donnell MAKES you remember him with his ineptitude ...

GA_Boater

The whole list is forgettable ... but O'Donnell MAKES you remember him with his ineptitude ...

Well aspeck, there is remembering and there is remembering. I think I'm remembering I learned how to curse during that Super Bowl

aspeck

Staff member
Well aspeck, there is remembering and there is remembering. I think I'm remembering I learned how to curse during that Super Bowl
That was a great Steelers team ... except for the QB

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The GOAT retires. Thanks for the memories Tom! 😟 Alot of teams are breathing a sigh of relief.... Now grab Gronk and head over to the Vikings....

Last edited:

GA_Boater

The GOAT retires. Thanks for the memories Tom! 😟 Alot of teams are breathing a sigh of relief.... Now grab Gronk and head over to the Vikings....

The GOAT is probably upset that Big Ben beat him out the door.