2022 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

aspeck

Staff member

aspeck

Staff member
Adams deserved the whack on the helmet … Arians was trying to keep him from getting a penalty and possibly more … Arians just protecting Adams from himself!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Adams deserved the whack on the helmet … Arians was trying to keep him from getting a penalty and possibly more … Arians just protecting Adams from himself!

He was trying to get Adam's attention when yelling wasn't working. So (y).

aspeck

Staff member
Haskins nor Rudolph have the talent or the temperament to cut it. There is some major work needed. When Bradshaw retired the Steelers looked for years for a starter before they stumbled on Big Ben. I expect several years of floundering because they haven’t seemed to prepare for this day …
Just listened to an interview with Haskins ( https://bit.ly/3IedcL8 ) and at least he says the right things right now ..

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Eric interviews every year and in fact - as any good leader will do like I have over the years - Coach Reid is pushing it.

I was always only as good as the people that were under me and I always made sure to move them on. So many of my folks moved well above my pay grade. Always makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing I helped people be great.