Votes: 17 54.8%
  • todhunter - 1987 Power Play

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seikeinlemming

Petty Officer 2nd Class" & 2020 Splash of the Year
So for those not following along at home, we had a tie between two very well done splashes in 2021 and it has been decided that there will be a runoff between @Reserector_ and @todhunter for their builds which are both below. This poll will close 1 week from open on January 20, 2022 at 7:00PM eastern.

I've hidden 'display votes publicly' so that it preserves the anonymity of those casting votes.

--------------------------------------------
@Reserector_

@todhunter

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Time to bump! Voting ends at 7PM tomorrow. That's Eastern time.

Reserector_

Chief Petty Officer" & 2021 Splash of the Year Win
Many thanks to all who took the time to consider both builds, and then cast a vote. I'm relieved that it was not another tie and I am truly flattered to have been chosen.
Just to have made it to a run-off vote among several great restorations is nothing I take lightly. Great job, all of you who were nominated!
This is clearly a great honor that I do not take lightly. I will cherish my time with the award, and will look forward to the joy of bestowing it on the next winner.
Thank you, seikeinlemming for your effort in passing the torch. Well done, sir! Your work has not gone unnoticed.
Again, I am truly honored. Thank you all.
Mark

Last edited:

88 Capri (2022 SOTY)

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Congratulations!
I'm glad I didn't have to judge this, the quality of the work and finished product that you both did are amazing. I hope you both get many years of enjoyment as well as the pride you should have with what you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.