2021 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

WIMUSKY

Staff member
It looks like Vikings Offensive Line Coach/Running Game Coordinator, Rich Dennison is hitting the unemployment line after refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine. It just seems strange to me that coaches and office personal in the NFL must be vaccinated or they loose their job, however players can choose to be or not to be ... Granted, if they choose not to be they must jump through a lot more hoops than the vaccinated player. Still, it seems odd that there is a division in employment like that ... guess that is the strength of the Player's Union.
Just like my brother working in the iron mines. Salary workers had to get vaxed, hourly, not yet. Union is making sure of that, but when the FDA approves the vaxes, hourlys more than likely will need to get vaxed too, to keep their jobs...

Wiread

Cadet
I'm so happy to live in a country where body autonomy is still respected and segregation is wrong...

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Being in the NFL as a player or a coach is a privilege not a right. I get a kick out of anti vaccine players. I will take CTE and physical break down but nope not taking the shot.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I knew Aaron was not going to write a check and also leave money on the table. Sorry that the viking and bear fans got their hopes up.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Sounds arrogant to me, imo. Wants to be involved with player decision making, obviously the organization doesn't agree....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
All the Packers need is a suggestion box in the locker room. He can vent his frustration by filling it up.

aspeck

Staff member
Sounds arrogant to me, imo. Wants to be involved with player decision making, obviously the organization doesn't agree....

This is my take-away from the 17 minute video of Rodgers rambling. "Hey, it's a business. I understand that. But I know the business better than the organization that has been a winner for more years than I have been in professional football. They should let me run the show. I would teach them the right way to run an organization. I am happy to be here. They have paid me a lot of money over the years. I love this city, this team, my coaches, my team mates, but the management are a bunch of screw up that although they have been successful, don't know what they are doing. I am way smarter than everybody and everyone should listen to me and follow me."

PS. I loved the video that showed up next on my Youtube feed after watching the Rodgers video ... it was a pastor preaching and the title of his message was, "When the Past Hurts Still Hurt." Maybe AR should listen to that one ...

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Aaron took zero responsibility for the cuts that had to be made to manage the salary cap and his cap number takes a rather large % of the cap space.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Aaron took zero responsibility for the cuts that had to be made to manage the salary cap and his cap number takes a rather large % of the cap space.

I mildly disagree. He asked to be traded. So, he was concerned about the cap. :sneaky:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
This is my take-away from the 17 minute video of Rodgers rambling. "Hey, it's a business. I understand that. But I know the business better than the organization that has been a winner for more years than I have been in professional football. They should let me run the show. I would teach them the right way to run an organization. I am happy to be here. They have paid me a lot of money over the years. I love this city, this team, my coaches, my team mates, but the management are a bunch of screw up that although they have been successful, don't know what they are doing. I am way smarter than everybody and everyone should listen to me and follow me."

PS. I loved the video that showed up next on my Youtube feed after watching the Rodgers video ... it was a pastor preaching and the title of his message was, "When the Past Hurts Still Hurt." Maybe AR should listen to that one ...
Good job summing up the vid, 'Speck!

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I mildly disagree. He asked to be traded. So, he was concerned about the cap. :sneaky:
Talking about the reason the players he complained about being cut or not resigned, was all because of hime taking up a large % of the cap, it has been going on for 5 plus years.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Yeah from what I have heard Tim’s been catching pretty much everything that gets thrown to him .
It’s gunna be interesting to see once the pads and the hitting in practice starts .. As a huge Gator Homer and TT fan I am hoping he makes it ..
Other news , well not really , Trevor had quite a few picks today at practice. First real day the defense was allowed to go after the ball hard .. Not too concerned but there’s always that thought in your head .. LOL !