$2.339 per gallon Regular

NYMINUTE

Captain
Went from $1.889 to 2.099 to 1.989 now 2.339 for 87 Octane in 10 days. Somebody explain. Somebody has to have an answer. The spikes are beyond unreasonable. OPEC sux.

eeboater

Commander
Re: $2.339 per gallon Regular

Ugh that sux. Do you have to use the Crappy, reformulated gas like we do?<br /><br />Sean

sangerwaker

Commander

Crude sold at a record high yesterday. Expect it to go even higher.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

paid $1.95 Reg unleaded this morning, but i did see some gas stations on my way to work at $1.99 for the same :(

eeboater

Commander

capt.la10303152352.rising_gas_prices_la103.jpg

one more cast

Captain

I just filled up at $2.149 just as they were getting ready to raise it. The next door station was $2.199

KaGee

Admiral

That's because the oil co's are taking advantage of the lack of intellegence in Fort Wayne. :p <br /><br /> :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> That's because the oil co's are taking advantage of the lack of intellegence in Fort Wayne. :p <br /><br /> :D :D
That explains it... Thanks KaGee, you are a lifesaver. I knew it was simple.

D

DJ

Relax.<br /><br />It's the "market" folks. Repeat after me:<br /><br />"Supply and demand, supply and demand, supply and demand, supply and demand.<br /><br />Now that you are a mind numbed republican robot, we have control.<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Even at $56.00/barrel crude, $3.05/gallon is nothing but gouging. Stay away from the gougers.<br /><br />We had them here, in AZ, when the pipeline broke. We all know who they are-now.

KM2

Chief Petty Officer

Oil hit a high yesterday, but it takes weeks if not months for it to get here be refined etc. So I think we are getting gauged by the gas stations/companies who jacked the price up today. SA stations were $2.19. I filled up at a station that was still at $1.97.

gonfishn

Commander

$2.25 in Southern Ohio. Took 45 bucks to fill the TrailBlazer up today..I can see its going to cost a little more this year when I pull my boat..Will find out when I hookup with BubbaKat and SpinnerBait in Tenn. Next week.

D

DJ

China? Yes. American ignorance, yes absolutely.<br /><br />Look what's in your driveway and in your closet. That stuff comes from somewhere.<br /><br />China is the next 800 pound Gorilla in the room that nobody will talk about. I guess it's a PC thing. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Wake up people, we are about to become a second rate nation-FAST. Why, because we've been told that it is BAD to be on top. Unfortunately, too many of us believed it.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Hate to say this,but the price of fuel on the world market is quite stable.....if you use the Euro as a comparing currency.It is not that fuel prices went up like crazy,it is that the dollar lost so much value against other currencies.<br />Anyways,you have heard it said many times that Bush is the candidate for big oil.So if you voted for him ,you should hold your peace.

D

DJ

rolmops,<br /><br />Yes, I voted for "W". And, he has as much control over world oil prices as I have control over the next earthquake.<br /><br />Get over it.<br /><br />Yes, the Euro has an effect, no doubt.<br /><br />However, I'm an American. We can and will control these things. Call me bullheaded, narrow minded, etc.<br /><br />For NOW, we are carrying the big stick. Like it or not.

JRJ

Commander

$2.49 gal for diesel here. Any truth that China and India are buying U.S. Treasury bonds with a lot of their money?

D

DJ

JRJ,<br /><br />You betcha they are. And, the American public is snoozing.