FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks guys appreciate the compliments.
The top I matched with the awl grip desert tan I put on the deck of the boat last year. Which I matched to the original color of boat. The black is just basic black
No sir
I sprayed a heavy coat of paint, shook on a liberal amount of plastic sand. Let tack up low pressure blew off excess sand and 2 more coats of paint