1989-90 bayliner 2159 hardtop.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
my pond outback has 12" koi in it , she was bent when she came out one day and i had a snoopy fishing pole acting like i was doing it :) bi had just found the kids child fishing pole and knew she was coming so staged it :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
so, happy christmas eve eve! :) went by the dmv , lady says feb 1st i can tag it and get the two year tag so i have a countdown date:) now it just needs to warm up enough for me to get out there and wanna do work :) seems like we got a nice 2 to 3 hr window every day and i miss it but im down to some final stuff so pics soon :)

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Mick, you can get a 2 year boat tag in FL? or the trailer?

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Mick, you can get a 2 year boat tag in FL? or the trailer?

both :) thats why i got to wait :) plus gives me a target date I dont have much left besides the only last big thing will be upolstry but all the hardware i will have done except radar, thats a tuff call for me atm because i really want a wifi one that will send down to any tablet and thus far only one it works to is the ipad...

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
you can launch the boat and add electronics later. good to know on the 2 year

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
surprised you didn't just back it down a boat ramp real quick in december just so you could be entered into the 2018 splash of the year... :lol:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Hey can someone hold this for the Mick? I hope she has a SHAW.
5-16100G14A9-lp.jpg

;)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Oh yea...you are really never finished. You may need a boat garage/shop soon the way you move Mick.! I already want another with about 6+ more feet. Something to cruise the whole coast.
Crappo...maybe bigger for all those overweight fla. guys when they get on board.

zool

Captain

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Thanks Ted/Zool,
Just that as I paruze all these boats over the years I see how just a few more feet makes a biggy dif. Then my brain kicks in and says finish this up and enjoy. A kitchen, shitter, bathroom.... I know really just more troubles.
Happy New Years guys!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Oh yea...you are really never finished. You may need a boat garage/shop soon the way you move Mick.! I already want another with about 6+ more feet. Something to cruise the whole coast.
Crappo...maybe bigger for all those overweight fla. guys when they get on board.

my floor is 3/4 ply , we got big guys covered, although the door kinda limits who rides dry :) im a dishonest 250 if i can fit through it i don't wanna hear any complaints:)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
been working on trailer alll week 90% done like everything else lol i am waiting on a few parts and will be finished this week so i can focus on finishing up punch list on boat. my big last thing will be buffing the boat and waxing , dreading that as i have never really used a buffer before on a vehicle, always had a friend who i traded work to do it :)