FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
it was ... low 40,s I had the heat on emergency and we slept with heating blanket and snowsuit on ! the 8th it was 34! we ... almost... didn't make it!
Mic, and I'm all excited that it is going up into the mid 30's this weekend and I will finally get to do a little work on my boat project.....even taking a day off.
Heck mick has nothing to complain about . I'm a little further north of him and it was a couple deg colder ... I had to put a sweater on under my jacket to keep the hypothermia from setting in !
Wow this thread has taken a left turn. Into a dark lagoon I swore I'd never return to. Naked boating is not optional according to the coastgaurd. Please, please , please don't ask me how I know.
Ok let me know when you plan on the next cruise in the birthday suit ...
I need to make darn sure I don't plan any trips down the ICW when you do ....
I would hate to have to pay a shrink after witnessing that ..!!! :twitch: