FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Did that both switch boxes are brand new. I jumped the tigger to from the top to the bottom with same results and did the same with the stator. I am at a lost with it
Yea I bought two so just did the bottom one since the top one was working. After I posted I was reading that the top one could effect the bottom one so I replaced it but had negative results.
Thanks for the website had helpful pointers will try it out and let you know. It's looking like try the replacing the flywheel I spare engine for parts so will try it out. Might try the stator put I all ready swapped leads form top to bottom and still have the same problem.