1978 200 20hp mercury wiring

Phon

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
12
This may sound silly but,
I should of took some pics or leave it alone til my parts get here.
I order a solenoid starter and cant seem to find out the right wiring Daigram.
solenoid starter.jpg

I attach a photo please let me know if this is correct.
 

Phon

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
12
Re: 1978 200 20hp mercury wiring

sorry for the small photo here's another! hopefully better.(newbie)
new1.jpg
 

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
62,321
Re: 1978 200 20hp mercury wiring

Here's a wiring diagram. Click here.

Your last picture is still too small, you need to load the image, not the thumbnails.
 

Phon

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
12
Re: 1978 200 20hp mercury wiring

hows thisnew 167.jpg sorry for that
 

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
62,321
Re: 1978 200 20hp mercury wiring

Yes, much better. Didn't really need the picture, was just giving you some info for the next time you post a picture.

Did you click on the wiring diagram link I posted?
 

FosterJ

Recruit
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
1
Re: 1978 200 20hp mercury wiring

I was wondering if you had a pic of the wires where they wire up by the starter, I have the 20 HP mercury and that all I have left to fire it up. Just not sure which wire goes where.
 
Top