FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This may sound silly but,
I should of took some pics or leave it alone til my parts get here.
I order a solenoid starter and cant seem to find out the right wiring Daigram.
I attach a photo please let me know if this is correct.
I was wondering if you had a pic of the wires where they wire up by the starter, I have the 20 HP mercury and that all I have left to fire it up. Just not sure which wire goes where.