1976 Holiday 18 Mercruiser 120

barato2

Commander
Re: 1976 Holiday 18 Mercruiser 120

nice bra. and kinky too, black plastic and all. if you get bored with boats, i can see a great future for you in the fetish gear world...."Glen's Secret Boat and Trailer Lingerie" "do right by your Trailer Queen"

Cut with a grinder and finish with a belt sander i know you are suppossed to score and snap however with as thick as the plexi is it's almost impossible to score and snap

Tried a jigsaw all it wanted to do was crack the plexi.

Bosch actually makes jigsaw blades designed to cut plexi/lexi.....i've used em and been pretty happy with results.

InMotion

Commander

Sweeeeeeeeeet! No doubt that was a great feeling to get that running so sweet after a visit or two from good ole murphy!

Next stop... el splash ville!!!

Have a great evening man!

Jim

budski

Lieutenant Commander

Sounds smooth as silk Glen very nice, looks like you're ready to hit the water, we had an awefull day today windy cold feels like fall supposed to plus 13 tomorrow hope so.

myboat@i

Seaman Apprentice

Wow you bin busy that bra should keep the rocks off er good it sure sounds nice makes a guy want to get to the water,O what color is that paint on the trailer LOL That is one nice restoration for such a worthy craft Bro Good Job:clap2:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

You have yourself a pretty cool IO there Glen:party::whistle::first::peace::clap2:

dozerII

Admiral

Motor sound great Glen.

And, that is some fine stitchin' on the bra :)

nice bra. and kinky too, black plastic and all. if you get bored with boats, i can see a great future for you in the fetish gear world...."Glen's Secret Boat and Trailer Lingerie" "do right by your Trailer Queen"

Cut with a grinder and finish with a belt sander i know you are suppossed to score and snap however with as thick as the plexi is it's almost impossible to score and snap

Tried a jigsaw all it wanted to do was crack the plexi.

Bosch actually makes jigsaw blades designed to cut plexi/lexi.....i've used em and been pretty happy with results.

Sweeeeeeeeeet! No doubt that was a great feeling to get that running so sweet after a visit or two from good ole murphy!

Next stop... el splash ville!!!

Have a great evening man!

Jim

Sounds smooth as silk Glen very nice, looks like you're ready to hit the water, we had an awefull day today windy cold feels like fall supposed to plus 13 tomorrow hope so.

Wow you bin busy that bra should keep the rocks off er good it sure sounds nice makes a guy want to get to the water,O what color is that paint on the trailer LOL That is one nice restoration for such a worthy craft Bro Good Job:clap2:

You have yourself a pretty cool IO there Glen::peace::clap2:

Thanks Guys, other than the seat cushions and the trim ram I'm calling this one done.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Looks & sounds great Glen, congrats

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020

Wait -One -Second Dozer!

Where's the smoke?!?

Where's the noise?!?

:noidea:

:)

In all seriousness, looks/sounds fantastic!

( so when do you start the V5 :p )

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

Jeez with the wind there I thought you were skimming some waves. Purrs like a kitten!

dozerII

Admiral

Atta Boy Glenn!! super sweet and i expect nothin less from ya!

Thanks cc

Yes but are they ever really done?

Nope

Looks & sounds great Glen, congrats

Thanks jb

Wait -One -Second Dozer!

Where's the smoke?!?

Where's the noise?!?

:noidea:

:)

In all seriousness, looks/sounds fantastic!

( so when do you start the V5 :p )

Thanks BF, won't be starting the V5 anytime soon, been almost three years of straight boat building, I think it is time to enjoy one.

i note he said "THIS" one.........

Right

Jeez with the wind there I thought you were skimming some waves. Purrs like a kitten!

Ya Water it was pretty windy yesterday, but the warmest of the year so far, today it is raining an cold with the wind, tomorrow is snow and wind.

astor

2018's Starmada Splash Of The Year.

Wow Glen! awesome job and congrats on completing. Was just catching up on the last few weeks, and went back and looked at your first pics of the holiday, top notch restore/rebuild!!

dozerII

Admiral

Wow Glen! awesome job and congrats on completing. Was just catching up on the last few weeks, and went back and looked at your first pics of the holiday, top notch restore/rebuild!!

Thanks astor

dozerII

Admiral

I've got one last rear seat back to sew together then put the snaps on to hold them all in place. Will post some photos when they are done this afternoon.

dozerII

Admiral

As promised.

When I was designing the cushions I found I had a wac of zipper, but no pulls, so I went with Velcro for the closures, other than being a little bit of a pain to figure out I like how they work better than zippers. I used a couple shorts pieces of 1"webbong with snaps to hold the bottom cushions in place.

And two snaps on the rear side of the back cushions to hold them.

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020

^^^ you never disappoint glen! That is some unbelievable workmanship!!!

InMotion

Commander

To say it looks better than new is a gross understatement. When are you moving into your boat?!!! :) Wicked job...

When's the launch man?!

Jim