1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

sprintst

Commander
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
2,066
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Nice video and trailer work.

I never got around to post. Keep up the good work.
 

mthuirer

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
113
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

I like the color... good choice.. Looks like you will make the time limit.
.:)
 

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
23,767
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Trailer looks great in blue. Nice work as usual.
 

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
5,813
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

YOU CAN DOOOO IT!!!
If anybody tries to stop you, we can CUT OFF HIS FREEEKIN HEAD!!
 

Azlo

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
706
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

YOU CAN DOOOO IT!!!
If anybody tries to stop you, we can CUT OFF HIS FREEEKIN HEAD!!

LOL,, yeah, i was doing it all night long,,,it felt like. My back is killing me from all the bending and painting I was doing. SO this morning i decided to lift it and noticed some missed spots.

I like this rustoleum royal blue. will match mu hull.

MAH005361.jpg


MAH005362.jpg





11:42
 

Azlo

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
706
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Cutting it very close. I noticed that i will need to order some stainless steel ubolts for my bunks, oh well will use the old ones for now. Now to flip her over.

MAH005382.jpg






00:47
 

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
13,269
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Quick, somebody give the man his fenders!!:D:D:D
 

Azlo

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
706
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

WEW!!! what a week end. Finally its nested. Though i still need to adjust the rollers and install the lights im very satisfied.

MAH005422.jpg


I was worried flipping it because i didnt want to put a scratch on her.

MAH005421.jpg


Washed the hull, i dont know how it got dirty being upside down.

MAH005426.jpg


Pushing the trailer,(hercules) to position.

MAH005428.jpg


MAH005441.jpg


MAH005442.jpg


Even thought i didn't meet the deadline, I didnt miss the simpsons, they started at 7pm. SO technically I was alright.

Thanks to everybody for encouragement and support. " I can do it!"


1:02-
 

sprintst

Commander
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
2,066
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Sweet. That's one slick looking rig you've got there. It looks factory fresh and then some.
 

BobsGlasstream

Commander
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
2,128
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Azlo,
No, You Can Do It. It's done!!:D
Great job on the flip.
She really looks sweet sitting on her newly rebuilt trailer.
Extremely nice.
Bob
 

Huron Angler

Admiral
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
6,025
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Nice work on the trailer and the flip, somebody give this man a beer:D
 

mthuirer

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
113
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Give him a beer and a shot of Jack! Nice job.... So I have question.. Did you have the trailer sand blasted or did you sand it down?
:)
 

Woodonglass

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
25,933
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Very nice AZ,

Keep it going and you'll be on the water before you know it.

I'm just sayin...:D
 

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,674
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

Awesome Azlo! Really coming together in the art look department...well done sir!
 

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
5,813
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

dammit Azlo...
Now I have to paint my trailer the same blue as my boat..:D

Looks awsome together!
 

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
13,269
Re: 1968 Holiday Restoration w/pics

You rebuilt your trailer in the same amount of time it took me to adjust my bunks. How shameful.

Nice work buddy!
 
Top