FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
does anyone have a video or a write up on how to change out the cam and lever gears in this thing? Ive never done it and dont want to mess anything up! thanks
Im parting this motor out, i took it to the boat shop and they told me it had a bent fly wheel, but everything else was good. let me know what you need! emailing me might be best xedgintonx@yahoo.com
Well after buying this 1985 boat I found out that the control box is messed up. So I took it to the shop and they told me the cams inside the box are worn out and I need new ones, it's also missing a pin that apparently they don't sell anymore. So I was wondering if anyone had these cams and pin...
Just wondering if I need to get a carb rebuild get for this or if anyone has a video on how to do it? Also it use to shift fine but when I had it out on the lake it was getting harder and herder to shift and now it won't shift at all! Help please! I'm a newbie to all of this.