FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Pie In The Sky - Sportsman Craft
Here are some pics and info.
Hull - Approx 19' Fibreglass. Year - Unknown
Motor - Mercury 1150. Year - 1974
Floor ply over laid with F/G and is spongy - Needs to be replaced
Spider cracks and chips at top of hull - Best way to repair?
Was a full cabin but...
Here are some pics of my latest project. I am still learning how to upload photos to this site.
I only picked the boat up a week or so ago and have moved house at the same time. The boat has had to sit out of the shed (garage) until I build some shelving and sort out the mess.
Thanks to...
Howdy All,
I am enquiring about a Mercury outboard. It has an Australian Serial number 3917132 with the wrap-around cover, thunderbolt ignition, powertrim. The decals are missing but the residual image appears to be 1150. It is a 2 stroke inline six cylinder. I am also after an owners manual...
Howdy All,
I have just purchased a 19 foot sports hunter fibreglass boat with a few problems. The floor appears to be fibreglass over ply and the fg is matted to the hull. I need some information on how to seperate the floor from the hull.
Getting ahead of myself. I think the stringers need...