WhyallaTim
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Mar 24, 2011
- Messages
- 14
Howdy All,
I am enquiring about a Mercury outboard. It has an Australian Serial number 3917132 with the wrap-around cover, thunderbolt ignition, powertrim. The decals are missing but the residual image appears to be 1150. It is a 2 stroke inline six cylinder. I am also after an owners manual if anyone has a spare or am willing to pay for it.
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Tim
I am enquiring about a Mercury outboard. It has an Australian Serial number 3917132 with the wrap-around cover, thunderbolt ignition, powertrim. The decals are missing but the residual image appears to be 1150. It is a 2 stroke inline six cylinder. I am also after an owners manual if anyone has a spare or am willing to pay for it.
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Tim