FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello!
I am restoring a Bertram 20 Moppie. I am looking for its manual, drawings or other literature. Is there a place where I can find them? Any member willing to send scanned copies?
Thanks in adavance
Hello!
I am new to this forum. I have actually read a lot of your threads, an inspiration to my own restoration project. I am from Greece and I have
completed a restoration of a Lambro Mariner V180 80s boat, probably a Sea Ray SRV 180 Greek made copy. I decided to make a blog to log my project...