FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Lately, the trim on my motor has been acting strange. When I press the down button, I can hear the motor spinning but the engine won't go down. Sometimes it wll go down several seconds on it's own but will always trim down when I push down on the motor.
I checked through the forums on this...
I recently purchased and old 1973 Chrysler Courier as a project boat and am eager to get your advice on how to repair some cosmetic cracks that are on the hull. The boat floats fine and is solid other than some cracks, dings and deep scratches in the fiberglass. There are small cracks like the...
I have a 1984 Evinrude 185hp that makes a loud alarm like noise from the throttle control/key area. I've read some of the threads here and the consensus is that a contant whine indicates the motor is overheating. However this is occuring as soon as I turn the key to the "on" position and it...